Minimum Range For Streak? New Feature?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Z02

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:27 PM

I was fighting an Urbie with streaks and tag on my Dervish DV-7D. Initially the streaks were hitting until he close in at point blank face hug. I retain lock and streaks were firing none stop but the damage stop registering. I read he himself has no AMS and no nearby friendly AMS support. This continues for half a minute. Damage start registering again when I pulled distance from him. Is there a new minimum range for streak like lrm?

#2 crazytimes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 07:48 PM

Been a bug for a long time. Just get a bit of distance.

People can get inside the turning radius of streaks and they will actually orbit the mech until it runs out of fuel. Seen it happen, seen it on youtube. Happens a bit of you try and shoot UAVs with streaks as well.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:32 PM

Guys, I know your pain. This issue and the one about lost locks at point-blank have both visited me too. However, I'm lacking the mental wherewithal at this time to make a Bug Report about it. Fortunately, you might go to the appropriate board within https://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/84-support-feedback/ and post the Bug Report yourself about it. ;)

~D. V. "Good luck... You might be the one to lead the effort for having repairs done!" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users