1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:39 AM

Happy Fathers Day (Sunday). Enjoy a king sized cheese burger right off the grill, smothered in grilled onions, ketchup, and mustard.

For those of you who are Gamers, and every time you walk up to a girl and tell them you have a 25th level ranger and they start screaming for the Police, there are a few advantages to not having kids.

1. No kids, that means your character sheet is safe from being used as an improvised art pad for random scribbles.

2. The kids you don't have can't accidentally delete your game.

3. You don't have to worry that your miniature paints are going to be used for wall art.

4. When you go to get your vampire hero out of it's case you won't ever hear your 5 year old daughter say "I didn't like they way he was looking at me so I cut his head off!".]

5. You don't have to worry that your kid is going to play your character online and get them killed.

6. They can't drop your MTG deck into the toilet.

7. No kids to find your vintage Star Wars collection and take them outside for target practice.

8. No kid to take your Autographed picture of Darth Vader to school and trade it for a pack of gum.

9. No kid, then they can't sell your characters best gear while your stuck on the toilet.

10. Nobody to use your GenCon T-shirt to clean up a mess and then hide it.

So Happy Fathers Day! ---or not...Posted Image

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,736 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 06:59 PM

fathers are lostech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users