Recent Played With

6 replies to this topic

#1 CidemRaw

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 12:05 PM

Whats the thoughts on a recently played with list in the social menu, ive seen and/or had lippy people at the end of a game who will either shittalk or go on about solaris, yet its hard to find or challenge these people afterwards.

#2 Nearly Dead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 04:37 PM

Put them on your block list to save the name, you can always remove them later. Unless your block list is so long you can't remember who is who.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 June 2020 - 08:02 AM

You look to have an interesting Feature Suggestion there, CidemRaw... I think it will get my SUPPORT for being put into MWO, as it would allow more fluid & enjoyable connections on the order of what "Destiny 2" is capable of. One thing is for sure, and that is the fact of some people wanting to be able to get together after playing with and/or against each other. I'm thinking you want it to only remember at most about the past 10 Matches that you were in, right? :)

~Mr. D. V. "A list for Recent Players is a good idea." Devnull

#4 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

Thread moved to Feature Suggestions

#5 CidemRaw

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:28 AM

Yes i personally imagined it only being for a last few matches, 10 wouldve been on the high side of what i had hoped for but if thats a workable amount then that would be great.

#6 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:03 AM

View PostCidemRaw, on 26 June 2020 - 04:28 AM, said:

Yes i personally imagined it only being for a last few matches, 10 wouldve been on the high side of what i had hoped for but if thats a workable amount then that would be great.

I actually don't know if that number of 10 which I threw out there is even feasible, given the way that MWO's Game Servers love to dump instances at the end of any Match that's played. Unfortunately, we would need input from PGI Staff on that particular part of the matter. This was one of those where I will admit that stupid optimism was altering my judgement. :blush:

Out of curiosity, though... How many is your idea of just the last few Match plays? :)

~D. V. "I accidentally tossed a high number in there... Sorry about that." Devnull

#7 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 11:57 AM

Take a screenshot, scroll chat to the offending text before you do, so you have a reminder why you screen shot it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users