• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:28 AM

WHAT????? No comments on the damn Flea doing over 1600 points of damage ;pp

Apparently my ePeen is not that big Posted Image

Edited by Darian DelFord, 23 June 2020 - 10:28 AM.

#22 SlippnGriff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSpud farm

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:54 AM

View PostXxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, on 23 June 2020 - 07:28 AM, said:

I really appreciate your insinuation. I am a tier one player and this was done one my main account 4th highest rated assault pilot on earth if you care to look. I didnt post my build nor will I as I dont want it copied. Thanks

Where you seeing these stats O: I wanna check where I rank on earth

#23 Red Potato Standing By

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:28 PM

I mean yeah you are the 4 th best in assaults if you are using games played as a metric ( you will be happy to know that you are third best if you use wins as a metric)( that’s if you are using the sites metrics’s for assault pilots)

#24 Red Potato Standing By

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:31 PM

That being said still impressive though, lot better then I could ever hope to do.

#25 Kubernetes

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:05 PM

Oof, I don't think OP is coming back.

View PostBelorion, on 23 June 2020 - 09:51 AM, said:

Wagging your epeen in public is unbecoming.

Even worse is bragging about your "10 inches" only for everyone to point out it's actually 10 centimeters.

Edited by Kubernetes, 23 June 2020 - 01:29 PM.

#26 O L L O

• PipPipPip
  • Korpral Første Klasse
  • Korpral Første Klasse
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:24 PM

View PostBlack Caiman, on 23 June 2020 - 09:40 AM, said:

Posted Image

So by this logic I was the best assault pilot last season? Better than all the EMPs, EONs, JGXs, MJ12s, etc, etc? Woohoo Im the best!

Hey those are pretty awesome stats! Youre up there id say. :)

Edited by O L L O, 23 June 2020 - 01:25 PM.

#27 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

Best Quickie I´ve ever done was in a Warhawk with 2ERPPC´s and 2LPL .... 1800´ish damage, but I murdered 11 out of 12 :)
Worst regrets in that match ... no screenies and that 12th man :(
Btw: my peepee is negative 12 inch "long" .... hähähähähähä

#28 XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:07 PM

I love all of this really thank you very much. None of you have addressed the post. 2211 is my best but I have dozens of 1800+ damage games. Until anyone you want to address the post or can post anything similar to it, I will just assume nobody can compare. Thank you.

#29 Kubernetes

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:26 PM

View PostXxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, on 23 June 2020 - 02:07 PM, said:

I love all of this really thank you very much. None of you have addressed the post. 2211 is my best but I have dozens of 1800+ damage games. Until anyone you want to address the post or can post anything similar to it, I will just assume nobody can compare. Thank you.

Dozens? You're a thoroughly average pilot. That must mean you have hundreds of double-digit trash games. Nobody is impressed by that. Good match in the OP though.

A friendly comp player sent me this:
Nightbird, 2254 dmg

https://mwomercs.com...ost__p__6187571

Edited by Kubernetes, 23 June 2020 - 02:35 PM.

#30 Capt Deadpool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

XxXPwNtAsTiCXxX, for what it's worth, you are arguing with a bunch of guys in this thread who are way out of your league and whom you should be asking questions of so you can become a better pilot. You would be much wiser to use this as a learning experience as to what can go wrong when ego meets ignorance as opposed to digging yourself deeper.

And here's a guy running a flea (not me) who posted a 2200 damage game last week in the last post:
https://mechspecs.co...ub.14713/page-2

#31 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:00 PM

My friend Vxheous says he can;

Posted Image

GG it is. (Not his screenshot btw)

Edited by Scout Derek, 23 June 2020 - 03:01 PM.

#32 Brauer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:14 PM

I don't think anyone has said that one specific match was not good, however you have to understand that a lot of the people you are arguing with have played this game competitively. Some of those people have won world championships, or (like myself) been on high performing competitive teams. I, personally, don't think QP performance is a particularly good judge of ability and measure myself and others much more by how we perform in competitive settings when playing against strong teams. If you want to prove your mettle start playing competitively rather than grinding QP matches.

Your arrogance and lack of understanding as to why a) 1 very high damage game, and b ) grinding a high number of wins by playing a ton, in no way makes you even a top 10 pilot is pretty ridiculous. One of the reasons you are getting so much push back here is your stats all in all are not that impressive. You're winning about 55% of your matches, whereas plenty of people playing solo can consistently win north of 66% of their solo queue games. You have a KDR of 1.69 while a solo KDR of 3.00 is not that unusual.

If you want recognition and, perhaps most importantly, if you want to improve ditch the attitude and practice some humility.

BTW I have also apparently run into you in queue. I'd be happy to share that end screen if you want.

Edited by Brauer, 23 June 2020 - 03:15 PM.

#33 Kubernetes

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:17 PM

All this high damage is cool, but what about killing efficiency? My best match of all time was 7 solo kills with only 950 dmg. I rate that higher than any 1500+ dmg match I've had.

#34 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:26 PM

I saw a guy "ArcherRUS" get 2400 damage in a Locust in QP on the classic Caustic map.

Best I ever did was 2000-2400? damage and 11 kills in QP in the KGC pre-skilltree nerf on River City.

Edited by Dauntless Blint, 23 June 2020 - 03:33 PM.

#35 Darian DelFord

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 June 2020 - 07:42 AM

Post those numbers in a 20 ton mech then come here and compare.

#36 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 24 June 2020 - 09:44 AM

View PostKubernetes, on 23 June 2020 - 03:17 PM, said:

All this high damage is cool, but what about killing efficiency? My best match of all time was 7 solo kills with only 950 dmg. I rate that higher than any 1500+ dmg match I've had.

Killing efficiency, puh!

Through the fault of a small miracle I pulled 700 damage in my LBX-20 Cicada.

That right there is the perfect game.

#37 pomomojo

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 11:46 AM

Nice troll post. This guy definitely created a alt account to farm newbies. Achieving 2k damage during quick play is an incredibly difficult feat. Once everyone is somewhat competent, scoring more than 1k in matchplay is semi-rare (on average less than 1 player per game, which is less than 5% of matches played). Also most games last less than 6 minutes, which is not conducive to farming damage. Lastly, any game >1k damage game tends to be incredibly inefficient with regards to damage dealt. They almost always involve ATM or LRM. More than 600-700 dmg in a laser boat usually equates to 4-5 enemies killed.

In contrast to the OP, the most deadly guy I ever faced on a regular basis was Nova- in dual HG Fafnir. He was super efficient. Anyone playing a laser boat would die from a headshot with more than 1-2s facetime. He would rack up 4-6 kills with less than 600 dmg on a routine basis. Ask how I know...

#38 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 24 June 2020 - 03:26 PM

View Postpomomojo, on 24 June 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

Nice troll post. This guy definitely created a alt account to farm newbies.

Obviously, did you look up the jarls of the other players in that match:
3 unranked cadets, and the other two were in the 20th and 2nd(!) percentile.

OP was literally dredging the bottom of tier 5 and farming afks for his "feat".

#39 Belacose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 539 posts
  • LocationArlington Texas

Posted 24 June 2020 - 03:43 PM

View Postpomomojo, on 24 June 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

Nice troll post. This guy definitely created a alt account to farm newbies.

How many alt accounts do you know with a Founder badge? It's plain to see on every post he makes.

After seeing this thread a couple days ago i was surprised to see the OP in a match a few minutes later on the enemy team. He not only killed me but also racked up over 1k damage.

Yesterday I messaged him asking if I could run with him for a few games and he agreed. In just a few matches he again broke 1k damage twice.

This morning I played with him again and he broke 1k again in just a couple games playing with my guild.

#40 MechWarrior254947

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 05:11 PM

Amazing damage numbers.

And thanks to the Twitch streamers, now we do know the secret builds you're running.
This is how ultimate performance looks like in this game:

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users