So Now That Im Up To 300 Mechs

23 replies to this topic

#21 thievingmagpi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 06:04 PM

Flea is a straight upgrade to the locust.

Masc is significant and 7spl shreds

#22 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:22 AM

View PostJediPanther, on 25 June 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

So what? do you regularly play them all? I doubt you play each and every one very often. So many mechs are redundant variants with minor changes of hard point location or type I wouldn't bother getting them due to them being and playing nearly identical. I have all the locusts thus I have no need or want to get the fleas for one example.

Don't get me wrong here, I think the vast majority of the mechs in game are dross or just lacking in some way, but there are still objectively superior variants that are better or merely more fun to play than others. But even if you disagree with that and you consider everything to be redundant, these days there is just no reason not to collect more mechs.

There is no longer the dread of the monthly balance pass (we haven't had anything get really nerfed since March 2019, and that was the last batch of LRM changes, which I believe only the delusional considered as a significant nerf, but I try to be fair about these things). Thanks to nearly nonstop events with significant MC and even GSP, "premium" content is readily available and the grind has been dramatically reduced, and if you keep your acquisitions limited to 1-2 mechs/month, practically eliminated.

So if you're still playing, may as well get some new mechs.

Edited by Bud Crue, 28 June 2020 - 04:24 AM.

#23 Zirconium Kaze

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 05:06 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 24 June 2020 - 06:05 AM, said:

can i have a game pls?

I would love to see a mmorpg type of thing where you can pilot mechs that can be lost and a player driven economy like in eve online. Your pod could be the little guy that can eject out of the mech. Can have "cybernetic implants" that enhance your mech's capabilities. and if you get splatted while outside a mech you lose those also.

Crafting system to create all the mechs and munitions that can only be created by players who use industrial mechs to mine the resources and what not.

Edited by Zirconium Kaze, 28 June 2020 - 05:07 PM.

#24 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

View PostZirconium Kaze, on 28 June 2020 - 05:06 PM, said:

I would love to see a mmorpg type of thing where you can pilot mechs that can be lost and a player driven economy like in eve online. Your pod could be the little guy that can eject out of the mech. Can have "cybernetic implants" that enhance your mech's capabilities. and if you get splatted while outside a mech you lose those also.

Crafting system to create all the mechs and munitions that can only be created by players who use industrial mechs to mine the resources and what not.

i want to see mwll's terrain control but on a map the size of one of the farcry games with literally hundreds of outposts, bases and other locations of interest. the whole game would essentially be the battle of tukayyid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users