Does Player Interest Matter To The Developers?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:15 PM

I have started this topic to ask the community if they are seeing ANY responsiveness from PGI based upon player interest.

Just want to point out that this topic:
https://mwomercs.com...arounds-thread/
has over 14,000 views.
I went thru the whole MW5 forum and no other topic comes even close to the amount of interest that Joystick problems have.
Am I wrong to think PGI and the developers should apply some additional resources to smooth out this issue?
* and I'm not referring to adding a few more sticks to the existing base *
Could the lack of DirectX support and negative consumer feedback via social networking, magazine editorials, youtube reviews etc. be also having a negative impact on sales???
To summarize, I participated in the above conversation, and as a result of feedback from other players who took the time to share information (thank you LordNothing and others), and a few weeks of trial and error trying things I discovered from outside resources like reddit, I was able to get my joystick mostly functional.
It is still unstable, sometimes weapons don't fire or jumpjets won't launch, but at least I can play.

Players should not have to edit scripts to get a piece of 'plug and play' hardware to work properly.
Peace

#2 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 03:02 PM

Yeah PGi could do better, but so can Microsoft, if they stop screwing around with and down grading peripheral API in Windows

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users