Friend Or Foe Marker

2 replies to this topic

#1 SharDar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 02:40 PM

In the game, friends and foes are distinguished by a blue or red marker above the mech. My problem is that I often play driving light mechs. When I'm close to another mech, I can't even see that marker. It appears outside my field of vision. This results in friendly fire because I can't tell who is who, particularly if someone drops in next to me or I suddenly round a corner.

Can you do something to make it easier to distinguish friends from foes.

Sort of related: the red square that is drawn around a mech sometimes appears to be drawn around one of my teammates because they are coincidentally in the line between me and the targeted enemy. So, I sometimes shoot my teammates because I think they are the enemy. Maybe this would be less of a problem if friends had more than a little blue thing above their heads.

Thanks!

Edited by SharDar, 13 July 2020 - 12:03 PM.

#2 SharDar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:47 AM

Wow! Really shot the **** out of a teammate today! I totally thought he was the enemy. It's so frustrating!

#3 Geravind

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 02:58 AM

Another pain in the ***. Sometimes I literally can't discern friend/enemy on my fireline. — Who is closer? Who will take my shot? I can't know it instantly in the game, where every second matters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users