Psr Tier Metrics - Round 1

644 replies to this topic

#641 GARION26

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 05:30 PM

Fundamentally it depends on where you were in relation to ALL the players in the match. Your stats don’t give you answers. Your stats in relation to everyone else do. So give us the screenshot of the teams. Or instead of your detailed stats being typed out just tell us where your match score was in relation to the other 23 players.

#642 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,700 posts

Posted 10 February 2021 - 09:42 PM

View PostZionxReload, on 10 February 2021 - 01:36 PM, said:

Why screenshots are visible in the preview of the post, but not in the post itself??

Have you used some web image hosting service?

#643 VLADIVOSTOK DV

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 18 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 12 February 2021 - 04:33 AM

Подсчет очков = бред. У легких мехов и штурмовых разные задачи, НО всем нужен урон = наскар )))). Вам нужно разделить задачи, это возможно игра позволяет.

Scoring = delusional. Light mechs and assault mechs have different tasks, BUT they all need damage = nascar )))). You need to divide the tasks, this is possible the game allows.

#644 ZionxReload

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 10:09 AM

View PostGARION26, on 10 February 2021 - 05:30 PM, said:

Fundamentally it depends on where you were in relation to ALL the players in the match. Your stats don’t give you answers. Your stats in relation to everyone else do. So give us the screenshot of the teams. Or instead of your detailed stats being typed out just tell us where your match score was in relation to the other 23 players.

I had the screenshot but they are only visible in the preview of the post, in the final post they just disappear! and that's why I write it manually.

But as I wrote before, I had the second highest score of my **ALL TEAM** with 784 damage (the best one was around 800 something). It can't be relative bad if is the second highest damage score of the ALL TEAM, isn't? + 9 assistant + 1 kill blow, etc.

Few months ago it was easy to understand why your score was going down. Now relative to your own team, is not clear.

#645 Mike1505

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 11:27 AM

View PostZionxReload, on 17 February 2021 - 10:09 AM, said:

I had the screenshot but they are only visible in the preview of the post, in the final post they just disappear! and that's why I write it manually.

But as I wrote before, I had the second highest score of my **ALL TEAM** with 784 damage (the best one was around 800 something). It can't be relative bad if is the second highest damage score of the ALL TEAM, isn't? + 9 assistant + 1 kill blow, etc.

Few months ago it was easy to understand why your score was going down. Now relative to your own team, is not clear.

this happened because the players themselves wanted to control the game, and the creators completely agreed, focusing on making money.Posted Image

Edited by Rhea-M, 17 February 2021 - 11:27 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users