A Suggestion Regarding Events - Please Track Match Score Better.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Marikhen

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 09:09 PM

I've been looking at my Phase 1 reward counter for the Beach Party 2020 event and noticed that it's not properly ticking up. It explicitly states "1 loot bag per 80 match score" but after getting a 302 match score I only received 2 loot bags, not 3. In my previous match I received a score of 189 and only 1 loot bag, not 2.

All things considered I find myself wondering if I ought not to have finished Phase 1 since I've done screen captures on 53 matches where I scored high enough to have earned at least two loot bags and had another couple dozen, minimum, early exit matches where I probably got a high enough match score to get a loot bag.

Edit:
And I just pulled a 509 match score and got 3 loot bags. At most. Dunno if my previous match, which I exited early out of rather than wait for the match screen to pop up, scored high enough to get a loot bag. If it was then my 509 match score got 2 loot bags. After that a match score of 393 got 1 loot bag, as did a match score of 530. Match score of 530, 4 kills, 833 damage, and one loot bag.

I mean this is just insane. "One loot bag per 80 match score" and not only is it not awarding that but I'm seeing contradictory results were a 302 yields 2 bags and a 530, over 200 points higher, yields just 1 bag.

Edited by Marikhen, 05 August 2020 - 10:03 PM.

#2 Biomechtric

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 12:12 AM

You only get 1 loot bag for each match with a match score of 80+. It is NOT accumulative & states this in the event details.
Phase 2 gives 1 loot bag for every 200 match score accumulated(you can get more than one here).
There are a total of 3 phases & all are active right now.
Hope this helps.

Edited by Biomechtric, 06 August 2020 - 12:13 AM.

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, i think you just misread the description of the event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users