New Loyalist Unit! Falcon Rush (Recruiting)

General Social News

2 replies to this topic

#1 Xephron

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 36 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 August 2020 - 12:35 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey guys!
Started up a loyalist faction for Jade Falcon – and all is welcome! To keep it short about myself, my IGN is Xephron – I’m a long standing MechWarrior pilot that has only returned in the last 2 weeks, I used to play for the following units – Federation 420 (2017-2018), IDI (Independent – defence – industries 2018). I was once very dedicated to this game, and hope to start playing more often. I have noticed faction play seeing little to no games – and I hope to give some players a chance to group. Not only for faction play but just regular quick play drops. I have tried giving some lore to this unit – so hopefully you appreciate the effort (I’m open to changing details and appreciate help if we want proper MWO lore).
Be sure to either contact me via (if you want in), comment on this forum post or add me in game (Xephron) and message me.

The seriousness of the unit will be low key, until we have established a proper leader that will be the “visionary ruler” of Falcon Rush (FR – Tag). The unit will be structured as shown –

Posted Image
The purpose of these ranks will help stabilize a self-functioning unit – and make the process of recruitment and rank distribution easy.

Role(s) explained (with lore);
General of the army – “A title only few whisper about, wars started and ended in an instance, someone must be pulling the strings right?” The general of the army – putting it simply organizes the hierarchy of power and helps organize games.

Visionary Ruler – “The ruler of Falcon Rush; swift, decisive and bleeds for Inner Sphere domination. Numerous believe there is someone whispering in his ear” The visionary – is on the surface the voice and in control of the Falcon Rush clanners. All must OBEY.

Recruitment officer – “Join the order, join Falcon Rush”. It’s all in the name, you will be the voice of initiating clanners and devoting them to our cause – and will handle any desertion or betrayals with swiftness.

Chain division – “You think I can get into the charge division? Support division isn’t my style” The chain division will take control of assigning you to the division you desire, but will operate within reason to assess your playstyle and try place you accordingly to your strengths – with consultation with existing members and the visionary ruler.

Lance Commanders – “Group on Bravo 4, support Alpha lance with their locks”. You have proven yourself to be a strong lance commander, with clear and swift communication and great battle strategy prowess. You will be assigned to lead the lance you are part of when it comes to dropping as a unit.

Elite Division – “You haven’t heard? Those guys out-pilot us 3 to 1… Be careful”. You will be the strength and swiftness of the unit, you will be carefully chosen and recommended by devotion and piloting prowess. Your fellow clanners will prioritize your safety and give you the carry potential – if you dare feel confident enough.

Charge Division – “They say their line has never broke, be careful with Falcon Rush, pilot”. The charge division will be the front liners of controlled drops on planets. Your damage mitigation will be strong, you will lead the charge and clear the appropriate path.

Support Division – “They will not let their own bleed, they are undying in their efforts”. The support division will take care of the charge division in the aftermath of the charge, they will provide any support where necessary to their brothers and sisters.

Falcon Rush Initiate – “Does he possess the qualities the visionary wants?”. You will all start as an initiate – unless chosen as a higher up ranking like the visionary or recruitment officer. You will find yourself an initiate until both the visionary/higher ranking officials deem you worthy of proper assessing of the role you will end up with.

Hopefully, Falcon Rush will be a home for you guys hiding away in the solo que or an option for those seeking a new challenge. I do require a right-hand man – aka my visionary to be the real voice of the unit, I am fine with leading – but I would rather someone with proper strategy experience and inclusive thoughts be leading the unit.

#2 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:29 PM

Hey if you get your unit off the ground then I have a fairly new IS loyalist unit and if you would be open to it we could coordinate and drop against each other or something so that we could both get some faction play training and who knows maybe even start up a amicable rivalry or something. Friend request me in game or DM me if you are interested.

#3 Xephron

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 36 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 August 2020 - 03:06 PM

View PostIronWolfPack64, on 19 August 2020 - 01:29 PM, said:

Hey if you get your unit off the ground then I have a fairly new IS loyalist unit and if you would be open to it we could coordinate and drop against each other or something so that we could both get some faction play training and who knows maybe even start up a amicable rivalry or something. Friend request me in game or DM me if you are interested.

Here's hoping then, a good skrimish rivarly!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users