Ppc Splash And Ecm-Splash

No replies to this topic

#1 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:51 AM

Because PPC seam to be a hot topic again I want to throw something into the discussion too.

Splash damage
The clan PPC got this as a nerf to make it less powerfull but I find it a very interesting trait. Interesting enough to maybe make it a common trait for all PPCs?

Question to me is, while I would keep the c ER-PPC as is, should the IS counterparts have a bit of their damage reduced or get a little buff in form of the extra splash?

For example lets take the IS standart PPC.
A - 6,6 DMG + 1,7 + 1,7 = 10 DMG (that would be the same spread of damage as c ER-PPC)
B - 10DMG + 1 + 1,= 12 DMG (a slight buff to the IS PPCs damage)

ECM-splash
This idea comes from MW5 actualy. When you hit something with PPCs you get this nice visual bubble like effect.

What if PPCs will not only effect the target hit with the ECM deactivating effect but create the effect in a radius? That would mean that even if you don't hit a target directly but maybe the ground next to it you could still deactiviate ECM/stealth for maybe half the time of a regular hit.

I think both of those changes could make the PPC family of weapons a bit more destinct from other weapons that we have and make them a bit more interesting again without overpowering them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users