Need A Unit

1 reply to this topic

#1 Submarine SF

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 03:06 PM

Looking for a clan unit that does faction play. I wrote a big long post in the steam forums and I don't even think anyone read it so I'll keep it brief here.

I am looking for a unit that plays regularly. All I really want is a group of cool folks who know the maps, work together, and call targets. I don't mind playing mechs in a support role, I would just like some organization. I play evening to very late evenings (5 am+) Central Standard Time, so I can join either North American Units or Euro units that play in the morning. I am primarily a clan medium pilot. I am very skilled in my Vapor Eagle, Nova, and Black Lanner. I'm decent at light mechs and I have voice chat. I average over a 1.4 kill/death ratio, better on my best mechs but I'm still skilling a bunch of junk up. (600+ games in August, 100 this month so far) I know I could be much better with a team, and I only started playing in June. I feel like I've hit a wall in quickplay with so many silent, disorganized teams. Check my stats and hit me up, I killed over 600 of you in August alone so some of you should recognize me.

Submarine_SF

#2 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:02 PM

Hail from the Raptor Talons
We are a varied group with players from all over the world, We play MWO, Elite dangerous, and several other games. If you're looking for a group to play MWO with we are always open to new people. There is no pressure to join, you're welcome to hang out and play games with us and if you feel we are a good fit Recruitment is always open. We have been away from MWO for a while but have recently returned and we are now actively training and playing. We are having unit competitions and matches and are looking to expand back into Faction Play.
So stop by our Discord, we have Wednesday MWO practice that is open to everyone and we are mostly active on Fri, Sat and sun.

https://discord.gg/aXzVtJ54
Star Commander Harper Steel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users