• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 203 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 23 September 2020 - 08:29 AM

View PostNukebirb, on 22 September 2020 - 02:50 PM, said:

Hey can we get the old PSR algorithm back while we're at it? Getting real sick of getting bumped down because of braindead teams.

if you want to have that tier 1 badge, you gotta play up to that level now. otehrwise I don't see any problem being in a different tier, matches should be more enjoyable.

But I guess you'll always complain. If you were in T1, it'd be the toxic comp players always stomping you.

Edited by TheUltimateGhost, 23 September 2020 - 08:29 AM.

#22 Kano111

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:52 PM

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 23 September 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

if you want to have that tier 1 badge, you gotta play up to that level now. otehrwise I don't see any problem being in a different tier, matches should be more enjoyable.

But I guess you'll always complain. If you were in T1, it'd be the toxic comp players always stomping you.

I've just been put up to T1 the other day (dropped back to T2 while skilling a light but will be back to T1 soon) and have only been playing for about 4 months.. and literally never used LRMs so it's not because of farming.. I'm not skilled enough to play comp players! help! :P

But in all seriousness, in my experience, most of the time, when someone blames a team for being bad after losing, it's after the game and they did no talking to direct the team or provide their superior skillz and knowledge.. At the very least people can press R and call a target or throw up a UAV, It's a team based game.. I'm not very good at the game and are now T1 so if you are heading to T4, it's something you are doing.. lol

#23 Lockheed_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 06:59 PM

View PostKano111, on 23 September 2020 - 03:52 PM, said:

I've just been put up to T1 the other day (dropped back to T2 while skilling a light but will be back to T1 soon) and have only been playing for about 4 months.. and literally never used LRMs so it's not because of farming.. I'm not skilled enough to play comp players! help! Posted Image

But in all seriousness, in my experience, most of the time, when someone blames a team for being bad after losing, it's after the game and they did no talking to direct the team or provide their superior skillz and knowledge.. At the very least people can press R and call a target or throw up a UAV, It's a team based game.. I'm not very good at the game and are now T1 so if you are heading to T4, it's something you are doing.. lol

to add to that:
I'm not using comms at all, in fact I have comms disabled, I also have the audio turned down to a minimum, because I listen to podcasts or talks while playing. I play on a tiny 15" laptop screen with about 40-50 fps and despite trying some really unusual configs I am probably gonna hit T1 within a week.

#24 tingod

• PipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • Leutnant-General
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 11:24 PM

when do we get the patch with a quadruped, i prefer the is scorpion. :)

Edited by tingod, 23 September 2020 - 11:25 PM.

#25 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,102 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:43 AM

View Posttingod, on 23 September 2020 - 11:24 PM, said:

when do we get the patch with a quadruped, i prefer the is scorpion. Posted Image

If that ever happens, and the person known as "Juodas Varnas" ever gets their wish, that will likely be the day that MWO gets the Broken Patch that makes it fail to run on anyone's computer anymore. :wacko:

~D. V. "invoking the attraction of a person's attention... then humorously thinking of the worst possible scenario" Devnull

#26 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 361 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:12 AM

View Postcrazytimes, on 23 September 2020 - 02:10 AM, said:

Protip- ..., you should settle around upper tier 4. It's not a punishment, it's positioning you to play with others around your skill level.
Although I am currently tier 5, I dont care about it anyway and usually tell everyone who asks that I am TIER 6 Posted Image

By the way : AnyTEAM interested in a tier 6 player to join their team for the comp teams challenges which were introduced with THIS patch and will start next month ?

#27 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:56 AM

Still running on Crysh*t?

#28 Lockheed_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 439 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:15 AM

View PostCalebos, on 28 September 2020 - 12:56 AM, said:

Still running on Crysh*t?

No, they just changed it last patch.

#29 Valas

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 52 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:20 AM

View PostDyerwoIf, on 22 September 2020 - 11:47 AM, said:

LOL, guess I wasn't the only one who caught the Zoolander reference.

#30 GaelicWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 102 posts
  • LocationStuck somewhere between a Fantasy and Reality

Posted 30 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 21 September 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

Now this, I can DEFINITELY agree with you on. We're stupidly overdue – like by two years – for the "UrbanMech IIC" to come along! Posted Image

~D. V. "Urbie IIC wanted two years ago" Devnull

BEST REQUEST EVER!Posted Image

View Posttingod, on 23 September 2020 - 11:24 PM, said:

when do we get the patch with a quadruped, i prefer the is scorpion. Posted Image

SECOND BEST REQUEST EVER!Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users