Bought Hero Mech - Jump Jet Slot Off Screen.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Vorlon Antares

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:38 AM

So I found and bought a Hero Trebuchet TBT-7M and just had to buy it cause I've always liked these mechs.

Then I found out that I can't edit the Right Leg, because the Jump Jet slot has been pushed off the screen by the way the UI has been designed.

https://prnt.sc/ul9x7m

I need to replace the Jump Jet in that leg because I bought the mech with a "destroyed component" and its that one particular jet.

I've tried stripping the mech of everything, but then I can't put a new Jet into that slot because it remains inaccessible.

So... is there some way I can fix this? I tried changing my game resolution and that doesn't help... maybe some mod out there that can fix it?

Or am I just screwed with this Mech? If thats the case I have no problem reverting back to the previous save before I bought it, and just not buy it...

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

That's a Mod screwing you over. And a cheaty one at that.

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 21 September 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#3 Vorlon Antares

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 03:06 PM

Interesting...

Didn't think I had any mods running... but I think I know what it is, had downloaded one about a year ago, then stopped playing the game for awhile. Thought I removed it cause I didnt like it, but I guess its still installed.

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users