Razercon 2020 And Exclusive Mw5 Mercs Dlc Details

31 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:59 PM

Greetings, MechWarriors!

Join us in celebrating RazerCon2020 and the upcoming MechWarrior 5 Mercenaires DLC, Heroes of the Inner Sphere. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for a chance to win a new Razer Iskur gaming chair!

With a new Career Mode, new Warzones, Unlockable Upgrades, new BattleMechs, new Weapons, new Equipment, new Beach Head mission type, new Extrasolar Moon Biome, and don't forget Cross Version Co-op Play where as long as the Host owns the DLC up to three additional Mercenaries can join if they have the MW5 base game!

MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries is available now on the Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, and XBox Game Pass for PC.

MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries DLC Heroes of the Inner Sphere will be released December 10th 2020 on Epic Games Store, Steam, Microsoft, and GOG.

HIGHLIGHTS!

DLC DATES AND PLATFORMS

FEATURING!

CROSS VERSION CO-OP PLAY!

#2 CFC Conky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:25 PM

First! Posted Image

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,365 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 07:00 PM

Well, i wait for the GoG-release of that precious MW5 game...will Mods work with that Version?

#4 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 09 October 2020 - 09:31 PM

DLC update at a convention, such as one can have one nowadays, make more sense than more obscure means.

#5 K4I 4LL4RD LI4O

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 11:33 PM

Now go forth and work on a plan to rescue MWO and post MWO stuff on the MWO page. Be the heroes of the inner sphere you are supposed to be! Make the community proud you strong handsome developerwarriors!

#6 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:12 AM

Please post the update here too. I know some people think this page should be MWO only but to me its THE place for everything Mechwarrior from PGI, be it MWO or MW5. Much easier to have one place for everything.

#7 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 10:47 AM

Thought that TikTok was getting banned, and for good reasons ?

#8 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 10 October 2020 - 03:10 PM

Only the host needs the DLC to avoid breaking co-op, that's pretty nice I'll admit.

#9 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 04:28 PM

#10 crazytimes

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 08:58 PM

Are they going to announce when it is coming to steam?

Not so I can buy it, but so I can wishlist it for when the game is actually complete and then I can get it on sale.

#11 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:20 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 09 October 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries is available now on the Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, and XBox Game Pass for PC.

MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries DLC Heroes of the Inner Sphere will be released December 10th 2020 on Epic Games Store, Steam, Microsoft, and GOG.

For clearification...will MW5, not the DLC, also be avaible on steam on Dec.10? I mean I aspect it to be because what good does the DLC do for you without the main game. Except the DLC is a standalone client that you can use to run coop with other people and just not get the main story but I highly doubt that it will work that way around.

The other option would be that its allready on Steam and you just missed that in your anouncement.

#12 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:25 AM

#13 Kurb

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 01:53 AM

If this means that MW5 will be available on Steam by December 10, can we please have some kind of a license migration offer for those of us who bought the game on the Epic store? I got the deluxe version full price pretty early on, and what is currently keeping me from playing is that I don’t want to install the Epic client on my new computer.

For example, a lower purchase price, or getting X amount on MC on MWO by proving that you own MW5 on multiple platforms would be a nice gesture.

Edited by Kurb, 11 October 2020 - 02:04 AM.

#14 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 03:37 AM

View PostKurb, on 11 October 2020 - 01:53 AM, said:

If this means that MW5 will be available on Steam by December 10, can we please have some kind of a license migration offer for those of us who bought the game on the Epic store? I got the deluxe version full price pretty early on, and what is currently keeping me from playing is that I don’t want to install the Epic client on my new computer.

For example, a lower purchase price, or getting X amount on MC on MWO by proving that you own MW5 on multiple platforms would be a nice gesture.

Wait a second....getting twice the money for a product that I allready sold? From an income standpoint, definitly !
That is the easiest cash in that is so stupidly easy that I would have never thought of it. People buying what they allready have for next to no extra work? Excelent ! [/sarcasm]

On a more serious note.
Yes PGI should do that. Give people maybe half the price you pay for the steam version in MC. Maybe have a "refere a friend" program that when you get a friend to buy it too on steam you and your friend get a few more MC.
If PGI ever wondered how to make easy money then use peoples fear of EPIC to your advantage.

#15 Hellfire666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:48 AM

PGI: can you please just post the details instead of making everyone watch 5 minutes of commercial for Razor products before getting anything useful?

#16 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:11 AM

20 bucks in 2 months, i might actually get that.

6 months later

on sale

for a buck.

Edited by LordNothing, 11 October 2020 - 10:11 AM.

#17 WiNNiep00h

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 02:54 PM

i will still buy the game as soon as it comes to steam

#18 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 06:14 AM

Buy it on GoG were you own the game instead of buying access to an access acount that for any reason any time can be revoked as they see fit.

At GoG you can download the game installation files and own it as long you keep them and have an OS that runs them!

Edited by Thorqemada, 12 October 2020 - 06:16 AM.

#19 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 October 2020 - 07:04 AM

View PostThorqemada, on 12 October 2020 - 06:14 AM, said:

Buy it on GoG were you own the game instead of buying access to an access acount that for any reason any time can be revoked as they see fit.

At GoG you can download the game installation files and own it as long you keep them and have an OS that runs them!

I'm gonna have to spend some cash to migrate all of my "ownership" over to GoG... I only wound up with Steam in the first place because a friend recommended I play Portal. (Good, fun game, but wish the disc worked a 2nd time, instead of forcing you to download the game every time you upgrade your hard drive).

#20 Belorion

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,469 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 12 October 2020 - 08:48 AM

I just can't get excited about anything MW5 related.

MWO news would be welcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users