Looking For Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hannolex

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:31 AM

Just rejoined this game on an old account, having fun and want to get into a group as playing solo is getting pretty boring.

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 04:53 AM

So, tell us a bit about yourself. What are your game mode preferences, QP or FP, what's your usual playtime, what languages do you have available?

Also, welcome back!

#3 Wski

Rookie

• Ironclad
  • Ironclad
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 10:00 PM

I am also a returning player, Wski, looking to play with others in Faction play or anything really I have a decent stable of Mechs and I am re-introducing myself to them based in Australia but do shift work so play times are very flexible.

#4 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:01 PM

Hail from the Raptor Talons
We are a varied group with players from all over the world, We play MWO, Elite dangerous, and several other games. If you're looking for a group to play MWO with we are always open to new people. There is no pressure to join, you're welcome to hang out and play games with us and if you feel we are a good fit Recruitment is always open. We have been away from MWO for a while but have recently returned and we are now actively training and playing. We are having unit competitions and matches and are looking to expand back into Faction Play.
So stop by our Discord, we have Wednesday MWO practice that is open to everyone and we are mostly active on Fri, Sat and sun.

https://discord.gg/aXzVtJ54
Star Commander Harper Steel

#5 TwoSteps_N_Front

Rookie

• The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 April 2021 - 06:28 PM

Looking for an EST Zone group to Join. Fairly new, tried back in 2013, but now back and playing regularly.

Edited by TwoSteps_N_Front, 05 April 2021 - 07:32 PM.

#6 Vectoron The Black Minister

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 06:32 PM

If you're looking for an IS unit, check out The Black Forge at https://metalmercs.enjin.com/

We're a smaller tight-knit crew but we've been around the block a few times. Let us know if you're interested! Posted Image

P.S. Just noticed this was a clan forum. My bad. Still, same offer applies.

Edited by Vectoron The Black Minister, 05 April 2021 - 06:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users