Lf Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 DrCapon

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:03 AM

Hey guys, I haven't played in a few years, I'm looking for a relatively casual unit I can join up with for some games on a regular schedule

Cheers

EDIT: just realized I need to do this

Name: DrCapon

Callsign: Capon
Timezone: BST
House/Faction:N/A
Preferred Weight: Lights/Heavies
Experience: I've been playing on and off for a few years but I wouldn't say I'm amazing. With a bit of practice I could shape up again

Edited by DrCapon, 03 November 2020 - 11:00 AM.

#2 DrCapon

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 03:01 PM

Still looking = (

#3 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 05:29 PM

Hello Drcapon
just wanted to let you know, some folks do at times read post, but many right now are reading the post with are new community manager, and some are already involved in the MWO champion play, even though i am in a CLAN, its only 2 of us playing right now and i am mostly a SOLO player, so i can not offer you what you want.
What i can tell you is you need to get DISCORD, and maybe teamspeak, and always speak during the Games you play, you may find yourself being invited to a discord or teamspeak BE ready.
The second thing is many units some within the last few weeks do put up post here in the forums, some have web sites and every thing looking for players to join there ranks, so just stay the course, do a little home work, I would not want to see returning pilots, giving up.

SAWK

#4 DrCapon

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for the reply Sawk. I always talk in coms, and yeah I do have discord, is there a community channel I can join?

#5 Sawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 05:19 PM

sorry i had to redo my computer, and the few discords i had were lost, but i think MWO and MW5, have a discord, you may want to look for that 1 here in the forums, i think only private teams have teamspeak, may as well get that also, you may prove to be a very good pilot : )
i wish you luck, and i will watch this post for few days, if have or need anything, just to let you know running solo, can be fun and no one will tell you what to do, and if anyone mouths off to you just kill them LOL

Sawk

#6 BeCause

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:46 PM

If you're still looking, Ranger's Roughnecks has an open door policy. You don't have to be a member to drop with us.
https://discord.gg/V3np56Z

Edited by BeCause, 22 December 2020 - 04:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users