How To Move Weapon To Other Hardpoint?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bulletfang

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 01:35 AM

Hello, I'd like to know how to move a weapon, in this case a medium clan laser, to a different hardpoint within the same component, the left torso here. The mech looks like this, encircled is the laser that I want to move, both hardpoints are in the left torso, but no matter how I jiggle the weapon around, I can't move it down, please I just want the hardpoints to be mirrored:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,578 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:03 AM

View PostBulletfang, on 01 November 2020 - 01:35 AM, said:

Hello, I'd like to know how to move a weapon, in this case a medium clan laser, to a different hardpoint within the same component, the left torso here. The mech looks like this, encircled is the laser that I want to move, both hardpoints are in the left torso, but no matter how I jiggle the weapon around, I can't move it down, please I just want the hardpoints to be mirrored:

You can't, at least not easily.

Sometimes some people use Small or Micro lasers to push a weapon where they want it, but even this method does not often work..

#3 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 November 2020 - 10:57 AM

You need to stuff the first hardpoint with another weapon. Then the second weapon will go into the other hardpoint.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 10:57 PM

most of the time, at least. For example, you'll never get a gauss rifle of any variety into the two upper torso slots on a sleipnir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users