Ban Without Any Info

2 replies to this topic

#1 khorndemon

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:14 AM

I was banned for bad language in chat and its nonsense, cause im not breaking game rules,.Banning all ingame accounts, even forum its absolutely ridiculous. Make permanent ban chat and thats all. And there is no any message on my mail about it, just stupid ban without any explanations and for how long it.

#2 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:30 AM

When in doubt: contact customer support for clarification! Depending on the degree of verbal abuse (temporary) bans ain't uncommon though. General / in-game and voice-chat has - compared to other games - a tendency to be somewhat "civilized/reputable" in MWO and the playerbase values that a lot, so being reported and receiving a ban is usually well deserved.

Mebbe overthink yer actions in terms of aptness, mebbe even show the magnitude/strength to apologize if appropriate: mebbe the issue can be settled with customer support then.

As a side-note: referring to "ME NOT BREAKING GAMERULZ!" is the wrong approach for sure.

See you on the battlefield.

#3 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 November 2020 - 04:35 AM

Yes, you should have gotten an email about your suspension. Check your spam folder, if there's none, please contact support for clarification! moderation@mwomercs.com
Also, since the discussion of moderation is prohibited by the terms of the CoC, thread locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users