#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 04 November 2020 - 10:49 AM

Tremors Shieker Island

Yep, another Tremors movie. Burt finds himself alone on a deserted island, and is loving it. That is until a young man shows up needing his help because some big game hunters used genetics to make better monsters, and released 4 of them. It's up to Burt to save the day.

Not as spooky as it could have been. Has flying yick and a plot twist at the end during the final confrontation that will leave your jaw hanging open. Still a good movie for the series. Let the rug rats watch it before you toss them out the door and tell them they need to spend some time playing in the yard.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 06:25 AM

its in my backlog, haven't got to it yet. currently in the middle of an st:tng binge.

its a sad affair at the movies when i get excited about b-grade sequels to established franchises. remember all those crappy hellraiser sequels? its kind of like that.

Edited by LordNothing, 05 November 2020 - 06:28 AM.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 09:07 AM

Yeah, I remember Pin-head. Don't ask what may have happened to Kermit the Frog if left alone with a box of sewing pins after watching the movie.

#4 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 05:49 PM

finally got around to watching it. on one hand it was cheap and campy (its tremors so that was to be expected), on the other hand it might have been the best movie ive seen this year. oh how hollywood has fallen.

#5 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:27 AM

Let's just say that I think Hollywood is caught the Marvel Bug, for it seems that all of their money is going into doing comics these days, and letting the rest rot.

#6 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:43 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 28 November 2020 - 08:27 AM, said:

Let's just say that I think Hollywood is caught the Marvel Bug, for it seems that all of their money is going into doing comics these days, and letting the rest rot.

it was a bad year for movies. whole lotta nothing i was interested in.

#7 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 28 November 2020 - 11:18 AM

What drives me nuts is that I have to drive 50 miles to get to somewhere like Wal-Mart, in hopes that they have a good movie that I want to see.

Release Date, Check.
Money, Check
Idiot Stockers and Clerks, Double Check

Get to store, can't find item, and they have never heard of the movie you want to see, even if it's been advertised to hell and back. Have the time there are so many vacant spots on the shelves it's not even funny. If you are into the game of "Farm Simulator" they have an overstock, but nothing anybody wants to play or watch. Book section save way, vacant shelves except for Captain Underpants.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users