Mech Warrior 5 Mods

2 replies to this topic

#1 NAMEUNKOWN

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 11:56 AM

has anybody out there in the world,started to remake mech warrior 2 on the mech warrior 5 mod. or the mech commander games into mech warrior.
does anybody know. i would pay for those

#2 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 11 November 2020 - 12:49 PM

View PostNAMEUNKOWN, on 11 November 2020 - 11:56 AM, said:

has anybody out there in the world,started to remake mech warrior 2 on the mech warrior 5 mod. or the mech commander games into mech warrior.
does anybody know. i would pay for those

Lol,you again. There exists already a Mechcommander mod for MW5.
Go in the Epic launcherLibrary > MW5> click the 3 dots on the right side and click Brows mods. You can directly from the Launcher install mods.
. On same place where you browse mods in the Launcher you can activate/ deactivate the mods you have.with cliking managing mods.
Only thing you have to do after choosing a mod when you start the Game in the main menu click on mods> and then click apply the mod you want and start the game new.
Ihave the MW5 reloaded mod and the advanced HUD where you can choose your own colour for the HUD. Both are great from Navid.
To the MW2 mod,i think there is not such a mod right now. I know there is a Gray death legion mod for mw5. And there are all for free,no need to pay. You can suport the mod makers if you want but no need to pay for them

Edit: Of course there are some more mods on Nexus. Just saw there is a MW2 themed mod for MW5.
https://www.nexusmod...ior5mercenaries

hope it helps O7

Edited by Mighty Spike, 11 November 2020 - 01:06 PM.

#3 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 02:44 AM

Looks like this thread was posted in the wrong section, so I've moved it to MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users