Domination Vaccination

10 replies to this topic

#1 Daryl Hannah From Clan Cave Bear

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:14 PM

While the world is battling Covid-19, there is more sinister plague that has yet to be eradicated. A horrible, painful, soul sucking virus that originated somewhere in Canada. The pathogen first infected quick play and spread to faction play due to a sinister deception. Some call it the Canada Virus, but most know it as Domination-17. Symptoms include premature termination of game, boredom, temporary Tourette like profanity, and choking exasperation. While science has not been able to develop a test for Domination-19, it can be easily identified by the joy crushing nipple shaped shaded area seen on your map. This circumcision disorients unknowing victims to initiate a countdown to their own demise.

The stay out of MWO mandate has slowed the spread of Domination-17, yet the contagion is about to mark its 4th year of ulceration. A vaccine has been called for, but the world’s best have yet to make a break through discovery. I today, ask for a renewed vigilance by all Mech Warriors to reverse donate for a cure. With a serious effort, this blight can be banished to quick play for eternity where all futile deleterious entities dwell.

#2 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 14 November 2020 - 09:40 PM

we must come together as a community and all do our part

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:54 AM

i remember when everyone was trying to get rid of fp conquest and actually got it removed for several months. domination is the mode they should have done away with. it is not suited for fp at all.

#4 Edeljoker

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 07:09 AM

Why ? I cant understand your point.

First we wait for 45 min. to get a drop, and then it ends in under 10 minutes because of domination. Isnt that exactly what pgi planned ? Or was the plan to reduce wait time instead of game time ???

Edited by Edeljoker, 19 November 2020 - 07:11 AM.

#5 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:04 AM

Domination is excellent for FP, maybe it needs just a timer increase.
Conquest is thevreal cancer

#6 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:21 AM

FP vet to Cadet... "get out of the circle" because we waited 45m to get a match and we don't want it to end after 5m.

Among FP players, Conquest generates more groaning than Domination but both have their issues in FP. Siege/Skirmish > Domination/Conquest everyday and twice on Sundays.

#7 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:42 AM

View PostCharles Sennet, on 07 December 2020 - 11:21 AM, said:

we waited 45m to get a match and we don't want it to end after 5m.

this is what happens when the que is 30:3 for clan and u sit with a 12man on defense waiting for some poor ******** to que so you can wreck their faces as they come in the door with a firing line of blood asps every time :P

#8 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:04 PM

View PostCharles Sennet, on 07 December 2020 - 11:21 AM, said:

FP vet to Cadet... "get out of the circle" because we waited 45m to get a match and we don't want it to end after 5m.

Among FP players, Conquest generates more groaning than Domination but both have their issues in FP. Siege/Skirmish > Domination/Conquest everyday and twice on Sundays.

its harder to "accidentally win" conquest than domination. conquest could work with a higher cap goal, though one thing i like is that it allows players to be extremely aggressive and still have mechs through the whole match. i love aggressive play. a raised goal might make that go away, but i often find i have a mech left and no time to use it as it is. going up to 1500 should help, some want 1750, but i worry it will lose its pro-aggression attributes.

domination i think needs some major changes to work in fp. spawns need to be closer or the circle bigger to make it harder to clear. perhaps put small circles around the objectives which enables a team to use them to block cap, at least till the enemy destroys them.

#9 Daryl Hannah From Clan Cave Bear

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 08:03 AM

This plague still haunts Faction Play, but there is hope. As seen in nature, an equilibrium forms. As the population DIES from this preventable Canadian disease, rays of hope form elsewhere. Monetary transactions flourish at other establishments who offer a solution and cure. Joy, friendships, competition, and hope will enlighten in this New World.

#10 vonJerg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 330 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 02:20 PM

Is the EXODUS our only hope?

#11 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 08:59 PM

You know what’s a bad game mode for faction, skirmish, no one ever has fun in skirmish. If we are gonna make domination just not matter as a game mode then how about we also just eliminate skirmish. It’s trash and always ends in the drop zones one way or another. Never a close game, never any fun to be had. So let’s just get rid of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users