Mw5 Steam Dec 10 2020 Or Bust

10 replies to this topic

#1 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:51 PM

I have waited 1 year for this, didn't even pirate the damn thing. You don't get to say "you're sorry", or "you understand". Between us, I am the only one that kept to my word. I wasn't even going to buy CP2077.

Either it releases Dec 10 on Steam, or I don't buy it at all.

#2 byebye360

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:54 AM

Same here

#3 Mr D One

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 27 November 2020 - 02:29 PM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 26 November 2020 - 12:51 PM, said:

Either it releases Dec 10 on Steam, or I don't buy it at all.

Your not missing much either way, really, it's just MWO with RTX and destructible buildings. Still, it's like the last 3 star wars films, finally got something new, was replaced by really, this is the best you could do.

In saying that thou, there is always hope, and Mandalorian shows that as well as Squadrons.

Maybe put your time into Squadrons, or dunno, you seem pretty sooky, maybe self terminate.

Up to you, don't care either way.

#4 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 27 November 2020 - 02:41 PM

View PostMr D One, on 27 November 2020 - 02:29 PM, said:

Maybe put your time into Squadrons, or dunno, you seem pretty sooky, maybe self terminate.

I'm honestly too much of a wuss to do it.

I'll just buy it at 80% off, when EG7 dealings was over. Point of boycotts is punishment, and I do think losses, is enough for a business.

Edited by The6thMessenger, 27 November 2020 - 02:57 PM.

#5 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 07:55 PM

Guess its bust lol. So long Dec 10th Posted Image

#6 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:22 PM

way i see it if the game was bad the dlc will be worse. maybe il get it on sale or something.

modern games industry leaves a lot to be desired. its kind of like pop music. all the money goes to untalented hacks regurgitating the same teenage drivel from decades past. indie games are like METAL, lots of talent that never gets the respect it deserves, but still strives for perfection because if they don't they die inside. anyone who makes something just to get paid is just summoning entropy and the world can do without it. turning a profit is just a means to an end, without higher purpose its just wasted effort and wont advance the artform.

Edited by LordNothing, 11 December 2020 - 11:37 PM.

#7 Valas

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 57 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 December 2020 - 12:42 AM

World of Warships, got the money that was ear marked for MW5 on Steam or GOG. I had not decided yet which platform once I saw the GOG option. I couldn't care less about Cyberpunk. Just promises not kept, twice.

#8 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:59 AM

i hear that cyberpunk released with game crippling bugs. had there been an mw5 steam release+dlc, those players who you would have lost to cp77, would have gotten fed up by those bugs, requested their refunds, and bought your game instead. if you have no confidence in your product then neither will those who you would have buy it.

Edited by LordNothing, 14 December 2020 - 07:00 AM.

#9 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 08:22 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 14 December 2020 - 06:59 AM, said:

i hear that cyberpunk released with game crippling bugs. had there been an mw5 steam release+dlc, those players who you would have lost to cp77, would have gotten fed up by those bugs, requested their refunds, and bought your game instead. if you have no confidence in your product then neither will those who you would have buy it.
Everyone I saw or heard play it said there arent many bugs and the ones yhat there are are mostly graphical glitches.

You probably heard wrong.

#10 LordNothing

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:00 PM

View PostGagis, on 14 December 2020 - 08:22 AM, said:

Everyone I saw or heard play it said there arent many bugs and the ones yhat there are are mostly graphical glitches.

You probably heard wrong.

yea it was a bit of a stretch. but the last sentence still stands.

i normally try to bring the highest quality salt, but because of cp77 i figure id save the good stuff for a later date.

Edited by LordNothing, 14 December 2020 - 06:25 PM.

#11 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:34 PM

Banking on the failure of another product you have little to no information on other than that it's hyped to hell and back and is delivered by a studio with a well deserved good reputation sets you up for a hard nose-dive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users