#21 Punnisher

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 10:42 AM

View Postw0qj, on 15 December 2020 - 09:45 PM, said:

Dear MWO Staff,

Re: MWO: Please confirm I can get two (2) sets of "IS Ultimate Rewards" by at Gift Store Purchase "2-for-1 Deal" for buying both NightStar & Osiris?

Please confirm that my friend and I can get total of two (2) sets of "IS Ultimate Rewards" (ie: +5% C-Bills bonus Hanging/Standing items, & +5% XP bonus Hanging/Standing items) on my own account and my friend's accounts, by making Gift Store Purchase "2-for-1 Deal" for buying both NightStar & Osiris?

ie:
(1) Buy NightStar [Collectors_Pack] + [Reinforcement_Add-on] + [Hero_Add-On], and

(2) Buy Osiris [Collectors_Pack] + [Reinforcement_Add-on] + [Hero_Add-On].

So buying both (1) and (2) under this Gift Store Purchase "2-for-1 Deal", please confirm that my friend and I can get total of two (2) sets of "IS Ultimate Rewards" (ie: +5% C-Bills bonus Hanging/Standing items, & +5% XP bonus Hanging/Standing items) on my own account and my friend's accounts?

I ended up buying 2 ultimate packs thinking of the 2 for 1 deal, the first one was an accident, so I tried to fix it by buying the right ultimate pack, but instead of getting the 2 for 1 thing, it just autoposted it to my account... the system needs to be fixed, I went with the ultimate pack because I didn't want 4 seperate charges on my card... you guys really need to fix that... should be able to to either get the ultimate pack, or set it up so that you can click a box beside each of the options so that regardless it would be one transaction... like alot of sites have a shopping cart ideal, but I have yet to see that brought here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users