Event Loot Rewards

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jack Box

• Pip
  • The Spider's Web
  • The Spider
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 05:11 AM

Hey guys. I'm going to keep this brief, but I have an issue with how PGI presents these events. It's been a bother for years, but nothing has changed.

Signposting. It's a simple concept that makes navigation easier for a consumer. With the exception of the pop-up window on starting up the game, there's very little in the UI to point people in the right direction for event rewards and challenge criteria/progress.
The amount of players (and not just new players) I see asking where they can find event details or where they can collect their loot bags is unreal. If you know where to look, it's pretty simple. But clarity is absolutely needed, especially for newer players.

So please, PGI. Bring more focus towards UI navigation and information presentation. Oh, and as a side note; please, please add an option to open multiple loot bags at once. Or do less bags with greater rewards inside. It's not fun sitting here for 5 minutes clicking 200+ boxes for the tiniest of rewards each.

#2 Sockmonkey Cleon

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 11:46 AM

I'll echo this, even after I learned about events it took me a surprising amount of time to figure anything about the event out in the client.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users