No replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 01 January 2021 - 08:40 AM

Yet another reason space aliens skip this planet.... "Worf. You won't believe what the human did now!".

A couple in Italy sold their car and got themselves a boat to prove once and for all, the world is flat. It seems Italy has yet to determine if the world is round or flat, I thought that had been settled by some dude named Columbus. Guess I was wrong. Breaking Covid restrictions they headed out, got lost and washed ashore, arrested, broke out of jail and were arrested again three days later.

Over here in the United States, there is a simple way this debate gets settled. It usually starts out with "Hold My Beer!", jumping in the bass boat and head across the lake. At which point "Pa" says to junior as they look across the lake. "Do you see grandma standing over there on the shore." ...Yah Pa I do. "Well there you go."

It's not my fault that if you were to take a significant portion of the current world population and drop them into a room full of brain eating zombies that the zombies would starve. While visitors from space may exist, I think it would be funnier than hell to have ICE agents walk someone dressed up like a Klingon up to the processing desk for deportation.

Happy New Years 2021

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users