S Version Of Normal Mech Variant When Preorder

4 replies to this topic

#1 account redo v1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 06:21 AM

I'm not sure if this is a feature suggestion.

Basically, whenever a player preorders a mech that has just been announced, they get an (S) version (that PGI chooses in advance, maybe based on a poll).

This means that they get a special mech that has the 30% cbill bonus of a hero mech without any in match benefits. It's also only available to those who preorder. Though I guess it could be available shortly after preorder as well?

#2 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:06 AM

there are no more mech packs on the horizon, whatever we have now, is all we will have.

the (S) variants are always available as part of the Collector's tier of the respective Mech Pack in the Store. they are not exclusive to preorders.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:07 PM

Pardon my taking about 25 days to trip over this thread, account redo v1, but are you suggesting that Events should occasionally have the chance to give one of these unusual (S) Mech items as a potential Pick-A-Prize and/or preselected for an Extreme-Level Challenge Reward after someone succeeds in completing it? :huh:

~D. V. "taking a longshot guess at why you started this (S) Mech related thread" Devnull

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 07:35 PM

eventually you get so many cbills that s mechs become irrelevant.

#5 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 12:34 AM

Thread seems to have landed in the wrong subforum. Moved it to Feature Suggestions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users