2 replies to this topic

#1 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 January 2021 - 11:06 AM

So I finally got around to tinkering with my Pretty Baby again. It's far from being the greatest mech, but it can have a few things going for it. First are the quirks for missiles.

Quirks:
  • Missile Cooldown -20%
  • Missle Heat -10%
Next are the high mounts. If you place the MRM20 in the left arm before the MRM30, the MRM30 is pushed to the top mount so you have MRM60 mounted at cockpit level.

Posted Image

So you have a high mounted MRM60 and a decently mid-mounted MRM20. The heat isn't much of an issue either as you can fire 60/20 many times without having to worry and you can even fire all 80 if you have a short window to do damage. With max survival, you have a ton of structure to work with and you can also sacrifice the right arm for shielding.

As for tankiness, if you twist properly and let the damage spread, it can absorb quite a beating before going down.

Posted Image

PRETTY BABY MRM80

It's still not the best, but it's fun to play and the torso twist speed seems plenty decent. If you like missiles, high mounts and not dealing with too many heat issues, you might want to give it a try. Posted Image

Edited by Elizander, 08 January 2021 - 12:25 AM.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,695 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 February 2021 - 02:46 AM

40s weigh as much as 4x10, but 30s and 20s weigh one ton more than the corresponding number of 10s. Doing this, you're spending three tons more on the weapons than you would going 40+40.

#3 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:32 PM

I just did MRM60 and 2 LLs then sit at midrange.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users