Screen Resolution

2 replies to this topic

#1 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 12:33 AM

Hi

I just start playing MWO not too long and really enjoying it but 1 thing bother me and that is the screen resolution. I'm playing in "Windowed" mode and though my screen resolution is 1920x1080 but when I select this option, I will not be able to see a little portion bottom part of the game. The "Setting" selection of the game is almost disappear.

When I select 1600x1050 I can see the full height of the game (with the "Setting" selection displaying fully) but the game will not cover the full length of the monitor due to it is only 1600 against my screen resolution of1920. I believe that is because I select "Windowed" mode and the little menu bar on top of the window takes up the "30p" thus I will not be able to see the lower bottom "30p" of the screen.

Is there a way which I can select the game in a 1920x1050p?

Thank You
Have Fun
Stay Safe

#2 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 January 2021 - 03:49 AM

umm I think ideally you would want to select one of the other options, borderless window, that one wont have the bar accross the top and you shouldnt have the issue ...

beyond that, normally MWO will only give you options which it draws from windows'es list of resolutions, therefore if you added a monitor resolution with those dimensions, you would then be able to select it from the menu within the game

alternatively, you could force the resolution in a user.cfg file ...

#3 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 January 2021 - 07:17 AM

Thanks for the advise and help. I added a customised resolution of 1920x1050 to my display setting and use that resolution for my 2nd monitor and now the game display full screen properly on my 2nd monitor.

Have fun
Stay Safe

Edited by NiceDad, 28 January 2021 - 06:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users