#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 15 January 2021 - 08:36 AM

Deadpool II

To start with, if you watched the X-men Cartoon.

The opening scene shows Deadpool turning on a gas stove and smoking. After blowing himself up, the movie goes into a kill feast, before Deadpool watches as his love of fife gets shot. He becomes one of the X-men, but when he shoots a guy an orphanage, he is arrested. His new sidekick wants to be a gangster. Kane shows up and wants to kill the boy. Juggernaut gets loose, and rips Deadpool in half. Deadpool forms a strike team. Things look good when the X force parachutes in before things go hilariously wrong. Deadpool is forced to join forces with Kane.

The movie is filled with violence, foul language, and sexual references. Although this has elements of the X-men, not for kids.

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 11:07 PM

i really like juggernaut's theme song in that one.

#3 JPeiper

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:32 AM

MMM, First Deadpool great, not the usual hollywood crap. Deadpool 11 , got a bit of WOKE in there , so not as good as #1.
I got the impression the hollywood elite ignored the first one thinking it would bomb, but the committies and inclusion bunch took notice of #2...so I wonder what #3 will be like.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:19 AM

seems you cant do anything without multiple gay characters, a trans character, at least one gender swap, and females in all the leadership or technical roles. tf there are male characters, they must be of color or in the supporting beta male role, usually both. and it must be so forced that it makes all the characters unbelievable and all the plot elements statistically improbable.

so i was bored and binge watched that new walking dead spinoff, it was so lame i dont even remember what its called. anyone with manparts is a sissy or unstable, and anyone with girl parts was a badass. i spent the whole time hoping that they would get eaten by zombies. which didn't happen. in fact so few people died on screen that i had to make sure i was watching a walking dead spinoff multiple times. i guess they had to soften it up for a new generation of pansies so that they dont get puke and tears on their participation trophies.

Edited by LordNothing, 22 February 2021 - 11:26 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users