New 2021 Cgb Unit, Vendos

13 replies to this topic

#1 Sigwulf

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 11:01 AM

Hello All. I have moved this thread up one from the CGB forum page, so more people can see it. So please BEAR with me.

We are the 9th Armored Binary, Vendos and we are seeking players. We have an emphasis on tactics, and group coordination. We are not battletech lore junkies, but we do obviously enjoy the universe, and would not mind any RP/lore people joining.

We eventually want to get into FP, but we also have some trainings and tactics learning that we want to structure first. Practice makes perfect! We do plenty of quick play as well just to get our games in.

We are active mostly on an odd schedule, Sunday through Tuesday, but we still play on most days as well.

All you have to do is reply to this thread and I'll do my best to get you a discord invite in a timely manner. Look for the ZERX tag in game if you are interested. Let's make Ghost Bear Great again!

EDIT: I realize its probably easiest to just drop this (https://discord.gg/nsBWgw7ZfK) in here. If you wanna group up or say hello, just hop on in. NEW LINK, 1/26/2021

-Sigwulf

Edited by Sigwulf, 26 January 2021 - 10:55 AM.

#2 VakApotheosis

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 04:16 PM

Discord link does not work. I am interested. Repost the discord if yall are still looking.

#3 Sigwulf

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 05:16 PM

I will get you an invite tomorrow. I apologise for the delay. I was on a business trip.

TY

#4 Uialion

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:59 AM

Hey team,

I am currently seeking a casual/active unit. I am upper- 3rd tier, almost two years game play experience. Most of my equipment is geared for fire support with am emphasis on Heavy- and Assault-class BattleMechs.

My Timezone is ET, I'm usually on for a good part of Mondays with some screen time on weeknights after 21:30 local time.

#5 Sigwulf

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2021 - 06:20 PM

Hail friend. The discord link provided should be a working/permanent one. Join whenever you feel to.

V/R

#6 VileKnight

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 07:58 AM

As a former GB, it's nice to see some activity with that Clan. Best of luck as you grow! Perhaps we can look at doing some joint practices sometime?

#7 NinjaPickle8

Rookie

• Cadet
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 08:55 AM

picture me interested :)

#8 Sigwulf

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 04:52 PM

Hey everyone. Things are slow, and currently pretty casual. If and when you appear in the Discord just know that people are around, but we also work in very odd schedules and are in and out. Thank you.

#9 Uialion

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 09:21 AM

Bump. We are still actively seeking members. The link in Discord should still be active. Failing that you can reply here; we do watch the thread for interested parties.

#10 CaiusScipio

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:20 AM

Just joined up. Great bunch of guys.

#11 Uialion

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:11 AM

For those that are wondering, our Times Zones are spread across Eastern through pacific time mainly. Our Discord (Link in first post) is regularly active with general discussion, game scheduling and 'Mech build suggestions.

#12 Sigwulf

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 01:32 PM

Hey guys. Here's a little eye candy our good friend CaiusScipio whipped up. Sign up today!

https://youtu.be/1ZmcSHXi13Q

#13 Uialion

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 01:33 PM

Been a while since the last post, we are still actively accepting members.

#14 CaiusScipio

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 09:20 PM

Yes, we are still actively looking for players. Click the discord link above.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users