Complients About Game, And Suggetions

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jamesson burns

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDayton Ohio,USA

Posted 20 January 2021 - 08:49 AM

I like to say people in this game are using cheats, or your game software is hacked I am getting sick and tired of losering in games hacking can happen in this game you guys suck like **** and this game needs to be redesiged the format sucks like crap. my suggest get rid of the out of bounds all together, the game last longer give missions. something different, it is the same crap all the time for christ sake change it, even add other military vechicles ok. I think it is ok to change the format of game the lay out please do that think about ok please. that is all

JB

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 21 January 2021 - 08:47 AM

Yes there are ways to improve the game, but insulting it won't help the issue. While you made one suggestion, perhaps two, you really have not stated what is bothering you. So sit down on the throne, get it out of your system, and then come back when your a little more nice and list out pro's and cons and ways to improve it. A lot of people took their time to program this game so you could play it. Appreciate their hard work.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 26 January 2021 - 12:03 AM

In addition to what Kalimaster is saying, it so happens that this Off-Topic area of the Forums is really the wrong place to be posting about these kinds of wanted changes, since they actually pertain to the MechWarrior Online game. It would be far better to post a new thread over in Feature Suggestions @ https://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/35-feature-suggestions/ and avoid going into hot-headed insults while more calmly laying out your thoughts in a collected and concise manner. I do understand, 'Jamesson burns', how you feel on the matter, but spewing an extreme obfuscating level of hate into the posts themselves makes it hard to understand any point which you're trying to convey to others. Hopefully between the two of us which have posted replies to you, it will help guide you with making your next post into something where a calm discussion can be held over ideas and opinions, as opposed to being an unnecessary attack on people. The best posts are always ones where it's a battle of ideas, and not a fight over the type of person that someone is. ;)

~Mr. D. V. "To have positive change, discuss the idea which one thinks of, but avoid attacking who a person is." Devnull

#4 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 04:00 AM

I would suggest you take your ideas in an orderly manner to one of the subthreads of
Command Chair,
that were specifically created to gather feedback on changes to the client.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users