Jump to content

Disruptive Sale


30 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,406 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:28 PM


DISRUPTIVE SALE

All Warhorns 50% off
All Weapons 50% off
(*Please note some weapons don't have a sale tag but they are 50% off)
Woodland. Tiger, Digital, Vagabond, and Mountain Line
Permanent and one-shot Patterns for 50% off


START DATE
Jan 22nd 00:00 UTC
END DATE
Feb 1st 00:00 UTC



#2 Voice of Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:39 PM

First nakh!

#3 crazytimes

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:33 PM

A weekend event with a colour or camo award would be pretty cool.

#4 Unconstructive Disagreeability

    Rookie

  • Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 08:16 PM

Only SOME weapons are on sale, not all... please fix it!

#5 Mister Maf

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 January 2021 - 09:29 PM

Cool, I'll be sure to take advantage of this.

#6 3RoyalStar1

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 09:51 PM

Awesome!!!

#7 Matt Newman

    Live Ops Manager

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 891 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 10:10 PM

View PostUnconstructive Disagreeability, on 21 January 2021 - 08:16 PM, said:

Only SOME weapons are on sale, not all... please fix it!


Pretty sure I got them all... can you be specific?

#8 Agent Super Chicken

    Member

  • PipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 10:58 PM

When does the sale end?

#9 Eurystheus

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:25 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 January 2021 - 10:10 PM, said:


Pretty sure I got them all... can you be specific?


C-ATM 12 does not have a 50% off banner across it. Listed as 350,000. Is that half off?

#10 Aidan Crenshaw

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:05 AM

yep, nominal price would be 700k a launcher.

#11 D V Devnull

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:48 AM

For anyone who is finding this to be a 'Disruptive Sale', but hasn't logged into the game and/or currently can't...
  • Starts: January 21st, 2021 @ 4:00 PM PST (January 22nd, 2021 @ 0:00 UTC)
  • Ends: January 31st, 2021 @ 4:00 PM PST (February 1st, 2021 @ 0:00 UTC)
...and here's a link to something which one can use as a guide... ...so that they'll be able to figure out how much time is left. B)

~Mr. D. V. "rapidly extrapolating 'January 2021 Disruptive Sale' information from what can be viewed" Devnull

#12 Unconstructive Disagreeability

    Rookie

  • Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:49 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 January 2021 - 10:10 PM, said:


Pretty sure I got them all... can you be specific?

Only some have the yellow 50% banner...

#13 w0qj

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:49 AM

So when does this sale end??

We need time to plan too, you know :)

#14 VonBruinwald

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,458 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:10 AM

THANK YOU MATT!

Now Matt, I know it's a long shot but could we get a new consumable: Warhorn!.

Using the consumable triggers your warhorn*. I'd happily use this in place of a strike!

I know you like to party!


Also missing the infamous; Word - CLANBUSTER decal...


*Each consumable is single use so you could "spam" warhorns up to 5 times per match if you spent 13 skill points unlocking those Consumable Slot +1

#15 catgirl

    Member

  • PipPip
  • CS 2020 Participant
  • CS 2020 Participant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii

Posted 22 January 2021 - 07:59 AM

Thank you for another sale!
I just bought another Clan Nova Cat warhorn to bring more purrs to the battlefield. Posted Image

#16 D V Devnull

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:44 AM

Alright... first off... I'm causing our friendly Matt to get pinged...

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 January 2021 - 10:10 PM, said:

Pretty sure I got them all... can you be specific?

...because a question is repeatedly getting put out in the air...

View PostAgent Super Chicken, on 21 January 2021 - 10:58 PM, said:

When does the sale end?

View Postw0qj, on 22 January 2021 - 06:49 AM, said:

So when does this sale end??

We need time to plan too, you know Posted Image

...which I have already spent the time to answer...

View PostD V Devnull, on 22 January 2021 - 12:48 AM, said:

For anyone who is finding this to be a 'Disruptive Sale', but hasn't logged into the game and/or currently can't...
  • Starts: January 21st, 2021 @ 4:00 PM PST (January 22nd, 2021 @ 0:00 UTC)
  • Ends: January 31st, 2021 @ 4:00 PM PST (February 1st, 2021 @ 0:00 UTC)
...and here's a link to something which one can use as a guide... ...so that they'll be able to figure out how much time is left. Posted Image


~Mr. D. V. "rapidly extrapolating 'January 2021 Disruptive Sale' information from what can be viewed" Devnull

...and I am now feeling like the following...

Posted Image
(Source: https://i.imgur.com/HOoDRPK.jpg ... I spent a while looking for this.)

...because I was trying to stop it from being repeatedly asked to the point of being disruptive itself. I don't know here, but maybe Matt could add the extrapolated information to the January 21st, 2020 "Disruptive Sale" News Post itself so that others need not keep asking about this? Or was he trying to have a Disruptive Meme running throughout this thread? Pardon me here, because I think that I'll head out to the battlefields and give someone else the bullet points... I don't want to get going with any more bullet points here. :unsure:

~D. V. "taking a cue from 'Kate Mulgrew' and her 'Kathryn Janeway' role about how Disruptive a question can get" Devnull





(p.s.: It just dawned on me... With falling into mixing Star Trek with MechWarrior here, have I just fallen into the Disruptive Puns bin?)

#17 Heavy Money

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:32 PM

Can anyone explain what permanent vs one shot patterns are? I'm only familiar with the patterns where buying it gives you it for the whole chassis.

#18 VonBruinwald

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,458 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 22 January 2021 - 12:47 PM

View PostHeavy Money, on 22 January 2021 - 12:32 PM, said:

Can anyone explain what permanent vs one shot patterns are? I'm only familiar with the patterns where buying it gives you it for the whole chassis.


Permanent patterns are permanently unlocked for the chassis (raven/hellbringer/etc.):
  • If you buy a permanent camo for your Urbie-R60 then later buy an Urbie-R68 you can apply the same camo to it at no extra cost. If you wanted to apply the same Camo to an Atlas though you would have to buy it again as it is a different chassis.
One shot patterns are applied once to that particular mech, if you remove the pattern you have to buy it again if you want to reapply it:
  • If you buy a one-shot camo for your Urbie-R60 then later buy another Urbie-R60 you would have to buy the camo again in order to apply it.
General rule, stick to one shots unless you're collecting a particular mech or like to switch camos back and forth.

#19 D V Devnull

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationAnywhere but here, and the lights in my bays are off.

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:59 PM

One more ping to Matt here...

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 January 2021 - 10:10 PM, said:

Pretty sure I got them all... can you be specific?

...because I want to give him a big THANK YOU for fixing up the News Post with the Start & End Times for the Sale currently in-progress, along with any other information that's added. :D

~D. V. "Thank You for the Sale's information update, Matt!" Devnull

#20 Heavy Money

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:39 PM

View PostVonBruinwald, on 22 January 2021 - 12:47 PM, said:


Permanent patterns are permanently unlocked for the chassis (raven/hellbringer/etc.):
  • If you buy a permanent camo for your Urbie-R60 then later buy an Urbie-R68 you can apply the same camo to it at no extra cost. If you wanted to apply the same Camo to an Atlas though you would have to buy it again as it is a different chassis.
One shot patterns are applied once to that particular mech, if you remove the pattern you have to buy it again if you want to reapply it:
  • If you buy a one-shot camo for your Urbie-R60 then later buy another Urbie-R60 you would have to buy the camo again in order to apply it.
General rule, stick to one shots unless you're collecting a particular mech or like to switch camos back and forth.



Thanks. How do you even buy a one shot? I've only bought Permanent it looks like.
If you unequip a one shot, can you re-equip it?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users