Can I Get A Directional Arrow The Same As In Mwo?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dogstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,722 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:27 AM

Hey folks, does anyone know if there is an option or a mod that shows the same 'directional arrow' that MWO has? i.e. the dashed arrowhead line that shows the direction your mech's legs are pointed in.

and, before you start in on me, please note that I find MWO/MW5 very difficult to play without this little quality of life feature - not everybody has the same spatial awareness skills so if you dis me expect a strongly worded rebuke!

#2 Bede19002

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 09:26 AM

You know the arrow is on the mini map in the top left corner, right?

#3 Dogstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,722 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 January 2021 - 01:44 AM

View PostBede19002, on 22 January 2021 - 09:26 AM, said:

You know the arrow is on the mini map in the top left corner, right?

I do, but it's not helpful there for me, I have to keep looking back and forth so it's distracting, the ground arrow is much better

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 01:33 AM

No, dunno about any mod or update plan that introduces the directional arrow into MW5.
On the other hand, you should be looking on the minimap regularly anyway, just in case a SRM60 carrier has snuck into your back...

#5 SomersetStriker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 06:49 PM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 26 January 2021 - 01:33 AM, said:

No, dunno about any mod or update plan that introduces the directional arrow into MW5.
On the other hand, you should be looking on the minimap regularly anyway, just in case a SRM60 carrier has snuck into your back...

Probably depends on the play style and map. I just never seem to look at it except for where the lance mates are. That doesn't seem to be a problem. There are much bigger things in the game that will yield far more effect at success than looking at that. That's just not much of a thing to me. Its more of a thing in MWO than in MW5.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users