• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 01 February 2021 - 08:14 AM

Police Academy

Rated R

When a parking lot attendant is ordered to park a car in a lot with no spaces, the attendant puts the car up on two wheels and smashes it between a pair of parked cars. He is ordered to attend a police academy, where he causes all kinds of chaos. Mahoney can't drop out, and those in charge can't just get rid of him, so he's stuck, and has one goal. Make them suffer for it.

Mahoney is portrayed as a practical joker care free individual. Together with Hook, Hightower, and my favorite character Jones. Shoe polish on a bullhorn, Hightower learning how to drive, and several pranks.

This adult styled comedy from the 80's, is not for kids, or for those who have a hernia or are wearing a rib brace. Contains foul language, violence, nudity, and racial motivated humor. Also I would not suggest mentioning this movie to the cancel culture who are against cops, or anyone who is racially sensitive - after all green beans are now being pulled from grocery stores and popeye's has already done away with them because they might be a threat to ones skin tone. Sorry last time I checked green beans did not sprout little arms and legs and pledge themselves to a little guy with a mustache (sorry rant). Still a good movie however, just not for kids. Best seen by those who actually grew up in the 80's and want a good throwback show while sitting on the couch waiting for the COVID pandemic to end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users