Wolverine 6R (Wvr-6R) With Mrm60 For New Players

4 replies to this topic

#1 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 08:57 PM

Hi guys

I have bought the Wolverine 6R (WVR-6R) from the Bundle of Joy pack but I can't really find any build guides for Wolverine-6R (from forum & youtube) and have been experiencing with different builds. Many thanks to those helpful players who gave me suggestions for the builds. I have experience it with the AC5 builds (to make full use of its AC5 quirk), but eventually I find that the MRM build is more simplier and easier to play. As the missile ports of the mech are mounted high up at cockpit level, I can peak up from the ridge (exposing only my head/cockpit), shoot at enemy and back down from the ridge again to wait for the reload. The following is my build:

For MWO client:
Ah<:2031|Kg|GPp_0|f?|AO|i^q_0|[@|Y@rT0sT0t]0|GP|GPu]0|GP|GPvB0|F@w505050

for MechDB:
WVR-6R

Please comments or give suggestions if you have any.

Thank You
Have Fun
Stay Safe

PS. I have recopied the build code and also paste the link for MechDB to this post again. Kindly see if it still works.

Edited by NiceDad, 09 February 2021 - 04:18 AM.

#2 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 08:33 AM

I tried to import that build code into https://mech.nav-alpha.com/ but it does nothing. Maybe some symbol was eaten up by forum formatting.

Edited by Gagis, 06 February 2021 - 08:34 AM.

#3 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:21 AM

View PostGagis, on 06 February 2021 - 08:33 AM, said:

I tried to import that build code into https://mech.nav-alpha.com/ but it does nothing. Maybe some symbol was eaten up by forum formatting.

This is because the WVR-6R and the WVR-6R(S), that you own, are technically different chassis. And MechDB doesn't recognize the code for the 6R(S) because its database has not been updated since just before the dervish. Use the contact formular to reach out to Kill2Blit, maybe it helps if someone else is nagging him other than me Posted Image

#4 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:22 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 09 February 2021 - 02:21 AM, said:

This is because the WVR-6R and the WVR-6R(S), that you own, are technically different chassis. And MechDB doesn't recognize the code for the 6R(S) because its database has not been updated since just before the dervish. Use the contact formular to reach out to Kill2Blit, maybe it helps if someone else is nagging him other than me Posted Image

IIRC, he came out and said he's done updating the system around the time of the Epic Games exclusivity deal hulabaloo.

Edited by Gagis, 09 February 2021 - 02:23 AM.

#5 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:25 AM

yep, that was before the final release of the Dervish. The poor thing never got updated with proper quirks or thumbnails.
Also, the BLR-1G(S), TDR-5S(S), WVR-6R(S), SHD-2H(S), GRF-1N(S) and LCT-1V(S) were recent additions to the game and thus are missing in MechDB.

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 09 February 2021 - 02:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users