- - - - -

How Can I Find A Clan Or Group Of People To Play With?

3 replies to this topic

#1 NoxMorbis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 260 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 March 2021 - 02:25 AM

I'm looking t come back to the game. I've been gone since 2012, but it is like a ghost town around here. Is there anyway to find a noncompetitive group to drop with on a regular basis? I'd prefer a group of people that have Discord.

I really wish there was a thread for "Looking for Group" thread. I see the Factions, but I'm not interested in just playing one side or the other.

I'm also not interested in dropping with uncoordinated groups that are not in voice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 03:57 AM

Large units have mainly fragmented after they were no longer relevant for Faction Play, so what you'll find is friend groups sharing unit tags. Units these days tend to be small and fragmented.

Grab a few friends and make a unit.

#3 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 09:49 AM

In fp Forum is a hiring hall. There is a separate part for mercs. Some of the international subforum have their own recruitement thread.

#4 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 March 2021 - 03:02 AM

View PostNoxMorbis, on 06 March 2021 - 02:25 AM, said:

I'm looking t come back to the game. I've been gone since 2012, but it is like a ghost town around here. Is there anyway to find a noncompetitive group to drop with on a regular basis? I'd prefer a group of people that have Discord.

I really wish there was a thread for "Looking for Group" thread. I see the Factions, but I'm not interested in just playing one side or the other.

I'm also not interested in dropping with uncoordinated groups that are not in voice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The MWO Comp discord has a recruitment channel you could post on: https://discord.gg/6wxM5hC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users