Mw5 In April 1, Pgi's Most Annoying Joke

5 replies to this topic

#1 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 06 March 2021 - 10:34 PM

Something I heard is that PGI is going to release MW5 at April 1 in Steam. Read it on the Steam forums, no sources beyond that. So take this with a grain of salt.

If this is true though, I have to say, it's one cruel joke PGI has pulled, made us wait for more than 1 year. And if this is even full price, I ain't buying.

They had their chance on Dec 10 2020, I was willing to pay full price, not anymore. The game isn't even that good, it's widely panned by the community, hell I was made fun off by trying to boycott the game just for the sentiment that it was ****.

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,406 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:01 AM

Hey, there's another MW5 thread already on the MW5 Forum, perhaps it's best to consolidate MW5 type of discussions in MW5 Forum instead? :)

http://mwomercs.com/...-shown-in-steam

#3 John McHobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:24 AM

I have my own joke prepared: I just won´t buy it. Looooooooooooool.

#4 LordBraxton

• The Formidable
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 01:28 PM

It's a trash game. It requires extensive modding to be functional at all, and even with the talents of the modding community, the core is so lifeless.

Its free on xbox gamepass, you should sign up for the free trial month of gamepass, play it, and then cancel your gamepass sub cause I promise you wont play MW5 for more than a week.

#5 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 March 2021 - 05:55 PM

Aside from popular belief April 1st is actually just a normal day before the internet.. went crazy.

#6 Stonefalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationProselytizing in the name of Our Lord and Savior the Annihilator

Posted 07 March 2021 - 06:37 PM

Ironically, MW5 had less bugs at launch than Cyberflop did, so they could have released it on the same day and made no difference to sales.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users