Quickplay Loading Lobby While In-Game

No replies to this topic

#1 MUNTAFIRE2

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 08:05 PM

Ok bear with me. From the start: you click the quickplay settings button to configure an auto-match setup. You select up to 5 mechs and choose to either sequence them in a designated order or have them drop in a random fashion. The 5 mechs are confirmed with a click of a button and upon that click the queue is entered with the 5 mechs. The first game starts and ends, then when the next battle is to commence... instead of loading the mech select screen back at the client and then clicking the quickplay button (after selecting another mech, if need be). The next match can be sorted even while the player is in the last game they were in to speed things up. Once the next battle commences from the allocation inside the auto-match system, it continues in a linear fashion, or looped, until the player decides to exit and either close the game or change the settings, perhaps go into the normal quickplay where they just click quickplay and it happens as it always has. There should be this auto option available if one wants to pre-select their own unit made of their own mechs, so to speak. Simply to reduce wait times and amplify the sorting of the players.

Instead What we have is quickplay... Then you finish the match and it loads the lobby then you have to click quickplay and it only works if you have the mech... If the mech is still in the game you can't use it. So you gotta select another mech. Waste of time... Then click quickplay to play and it then waits in a queue. All of this can be avoided. It is an issue, it is causing lots of problems. If it wasn't the way it was now I wouldn't lose track of when the game is starting coz the game would never really finish until I say so. What I mean to say is that if I was playing using a system I have outlined in this post, similar to what I have described above then I could choose some mechs ok.... click a button... ok and then I will play match after match with very little interruption. Is that too much to ask for? sometimes I wait longer than I play. That is a serious issue.

Edited by MUNTAFIRE2, 15 March 2021 - 08:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users