Map Bug

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chloee

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2023 - 08:19 AM

https://media.discor...1200&height=676

Got stuck in a goofy spot, couldn't escape and had to suicide, was a fun 4 mins being the last one alive though not gonna lie

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 06 September 2023 - 03:07 AM

i got stuck once just above the entrance to the tunnel leading to the bridge to the other side on river city, and got stuck on a cliff wall in canyon, when i jump jetted near it same problem with first one jump jetted and got stuck problem with the first one is it still thought i was in the air so my jump jets did not refill stood around while my allies all died, they did nothing to help me i even asked.

#3 PointmanSF

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNY, USA / Kilkenny, IRE

Posted 17 September 2023 - 03:12 AM

I got stuck by just dropping slowly or trying to drop a Fafnir FNR-5 from the ceiling on original Terra Therma. I was almost down and I got stuck in a hole that was "perfectly fafnir sized" says my friend. I was with unit mates and friends, and even in 3rd person with them giving me ideas, it would not go. :(

So my friend pulled 4 or 5 enemies up to me so I could fire my dual Heavy Gauss rifles and we won. A Marauder IIC came up, saw my predicament and shut down his mech for me to kill. That's some true class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users