1 reply to this topic

#1 juxstapo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:54 PM

You will never again see a build from me remotely "viable" or "competitive" or any of those other useful words.

Just fun. Tier 3 and dropping. Just having fun.

I'm a horrible compulsive spender, so I never have c-bills in this game, however grinding up for the March Grasshopper (which I promptly sold cuz I already had one), lowered my tier and inflated my bank account. (Never would've got it if not for the "damage taken" redeems).
I had a wishlist of mechs that I couldn't decide between, I had forgotten testing grounds was a thing...

... tbh, a fair amount of my enjoyment of a mech stems from how the cockpit looks and "feels", after a few test drives I kept coming back to this thing, rebuilt it thus:

HTM-28TR
ECM, 3x JJ
6x DHS
Light 280
2x Snub PPC
MRM 40

Playing it like a Victor way back in the day. Deadside, lots of jumping and spinning. Poke with the MRM until it's time to pounce with the electro-twenty in your fist. (The PPC heat quirks help a lot here

Much fun... of course this might fall all to pieces when the snubbies get adjusted. (Or you run across any remotely competent opposition ;) )

#2 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,269 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 22 April 2021 - 11:40 PM

View Postjuxstapo, on 22 April 2021 - 05:54 PM, said:

You will never again see a build from me remotely "viable" or "competitive" or any of those other useful words.

Just fun. Tier 3 and dropping. Just having fun.

I'm a horrible compulsive spender, so I never have c-bills in this game, however grinding up for the March Grasshopper (which I promptly sold cuz I already had one), lowered my tier and inflated my bank account. (Never would've got it if not for the "damage taken" redeems).
I had a wishlist of mechs that I couldn't decide between, I had forgotten testing grounds was a thing...

... tbh, a fair amount of my enjoyment of a mech stems from how the cockpit looks and "feels", after a few test drives I kept coming back to this thing, rebuilt it thus:

HTM-28TR
ECM, 3x JJ
6x DHS
Light 280
2x Snub PPC
MRM 40

Playing it like a Victor way back in the day. Deadside, lots of jumping and spinning. Poke with the MRM until it's time to pounce with the electro-twenty in your fist. (The PPC heat quirks help a lot here

Much fun... of course this might fall all to pieces when the snubbies get adjusted. (Or you run across any remotely competent opposition Posted Image )

I totaly feel you bro!!!
Since they changed the rewards mechanic I stopped caring about getting clean kills and fast victorys (you can solo kill 3 dudes with below 300dmg and get the "you suck" arrow wtf) and just play to try out hillarious stuff or things that might feel or look cool.
And the Hatamoto definetly looks very cool. And since the snubbys should be working now to some degrie they should be fun to play again.
I am actualy driving my TR with dual ALRM15, ECM, beagle, some medlasers and maxed out sensors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users