4 Hour Cease Fire On A Saturday!

10 replies to this topic

#1 SCUD303

• PipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 09:06 AM

What is wrong with PGI?? A four hour cease fire on a Saturday evening European prime time????

Edited by SCUD303, 01 May 2021 - 09:06 AM.

#2 Selaha

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 09:23 AM

Can someone tell me why, i only want to know why! i cant see no sense. So tell me why!

#3 Kaukas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:26 AM

hope this video explains everything for u Selaha

Edited by Kaukas, 02 May 2021 - 08:28 AM.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 01:25 PM

View PostSelaha, on 01 May 2021 - 09:23 AM, said:

Can someone tell me why, i only want to know why! i cant see no sense. So tell me why!

because they chose a system that requires manual intervention to keep it fed. minecraft can generate an entire world from a single number. do you even computer science pgi?

#5 Kaukas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 01:44 AM

hello, no need for science to know why it happening - pgi dont care about Faction Warfare , if they cared about FW community we wont be seeing it happening specially on weekends . year of development restart almost half gone - and soon they will need to do something with they promise about development of Faction Warfare - thats when u gona see the true level of love from pgi - i still believe they can make FW event only, even if people wrote on forums that they will leave this game if they do that - pgi main objective is Quickplay because it works already and u dont need much resources to keep it alive - mabe they make another weapon change , mabe they change color of lasers, mabe they do few new mechs or map - quickplay is short match without alot of thinking - just jump in and shoot other mechs and comeback for more when have time .
Faction Warfare is completely opposite thing compared to quickplay and in order to develop it u need alot resources and FW community wont swallow imitation of development - so its just pain in the assss for pgi - there was a breaking point in mwo when pgi decided to abandon FW and put all resources to make MW5 - thats when alot people left and very few of them came back - and most never will because there is still no development future plan for FW and if they make it event only its gona be last nail into FW coffin and most people that still play will leave . but for pgi its even better - less problems and less topics on forum asking to do something about FW .

pgi can live with mwo that is only quickplay mode - we gona see what they really have done with this development restart only on 2022 new year - so for now dont stress and just enjoy your FW matches when they online and when ceasefire - relax and mabe walk in park or read a book or do pushups or yoga. if they switch of FW completely people will find other ways how to spend they free time , if pgi decide to do some development and keep FW online everyday like it is now thats when we need to talk with them about removing that ceasefire thing completely - Russ said on podcast - they gona look into FW in about 9 months - so 4 months left waiting .

me personally think mwo is too old game for pgi to invest in it huge resources - mwo FW still has potential but for pgi its business and its no point to invest into old whooooore when u can have a young one instead - so they probably gona do mwo2 in future and i hope we gona get that FW we really wanted on new game engine and new bigger maps with bigger opportunities - the only problem is those who are from start with mwo know how slow pgi development is and mabe we gona see mw6 first and only then mwo2 and that is really sad to think about .

and the biggest problem with this game is - its locked for comunity to make mods - if comunity had been able to do mods and private servers i think we would had a FW we dream about long time ago or at least we would had many more maps and hardcore servers like in other games - so mabe if they make mwo2 on mw5 engine we will have that modding oportunity and be able to make private servers - thats probably the only way to make this game without boundaries and evolve into something huge - because pgi probably cant manage it because they have no such big resources and they think from businesmen perspective .

anyway i still love this game and thankyou PGI for making it , and i hope i see u all in mwo2 ,

nothing better like the smell of burning claners in the evening .

#6 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:14 AM

24 hour ceasefire. A new record?

"Its dead Russ".

#7 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:24 AM

Where did you see the comment from Russ?

This is unbelievably bad.

#8 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:28 AM

Quick someone get the mad-lib pad for some new stories!

#9 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:54 AM

Fixed, and only took an hour. One more record then.

#10 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 20 May 2021 - 10:13 AM

They were on it this time.

#11 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 20 May 2021 - 03:50 PM

How hard would it be to just set up an easy little FP event, hey PGI? Play ten matches, get 500 MC or something.

Matt? Cauldron? Daeron? ANYONE?!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users