More Of A Question, Really...

2 replies to this topic

#1 Murdock Mattlov

Rookie

• The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 10:11 PM

So, I don't want to come across as bragging or "puffed up" about this, therefore I am posting this question on an alt account, but I am hoping that the fine folks at PGI will consider making some adjustments to the 2021 Loyalty Rewards Program.

My issue is that on my main account, I own all of the currently available mech packs/heroes/etc, and have nothing left to buy to earn "Loyalty" rewards in the way that has been required in years past. I did buy the Stryker Pack, and will absolutely also be buying any new packs that are released this year, but I'm hoping that the program can be adjusted to still provide the full rewards to players like myself that might not have a viable path to meet the purchasing thresholds.

Anyhow, that pretty much wraps it up. Thanks much, and great work, seriously! All the new stuff coming down the way for MWO/MW5 has been fantastic.

#2 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,697 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 02:24 AM

You are not the only one who has this problem.

#3 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 08:18 PM

One way to solve the buying issue is PGI making more Special variant of the non-hero mechs with 30% c-bill bonus. This will let PGI has more cash income and players (including me) will like to spend and have more c-bills variant mechs.

This will be a win-win situation for both PGI and willing-to-spend players.

Edited by NiceDad, 09 May 2021 - 08:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users