3 replies to this topic

#1 ReemusX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 299 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 18 May 2021 - 12:28 PM

Every time I get the G4 spawn I immediately start taking damage from across the map by snipers. Also, that spawn puts you facing away from the enemy spawn across map so I take dmg. Just last match I was evenly spread on damage before I could start making my way to the nearest cover. The damage came from LB2 spam.

Same goes for the opposite spawn when we spawn there. If there were a decent amount of cover to get to in a decent amount of time it would be nice, but in an assault I am already going into the fight with 20-30% of my torsos beat down within the first 10 seconds of spawning. I really hope this wasn't the idea of a fix.

#2 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 18 May 2021 - 06:00 PM

they also made it into more of a polar highlands map from what i hear.

#3 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 17 June 2021 - 08:55 AM

Just got out of a match with 17 points damage. Spawned in E4 and 7-8 seconds after the drop I was getting smashed by PPC and a/c rounds and down to 70% and seconds later killed. That spawn also has no place for cover when getting shot at that quickly. Please remove this spawn point.

#4 bcbovee78

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 10:19 AM

Same here for me, as those 2 spawn points are directly opposite each other. If anyone on the opposite team has range, you are getting pelted before you can even turn around. LOVE dropping in and losing half my armor before finding out what direction to head in. Now i just leave if it happens to put me in either drop zone. I'm here for fun, and its not fun to get shot at or shoot when you know its cheesy and unfair in a lot of ways...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users