Lost Weapons When Reconfiguring Mech

3 replies to this topic

#1 DeathComing

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 07:32 PM

I have Orion IIC-C. Tried repositioning my LRM's and now they are gone. I have no idea where I can find them or if they are lost. Now I am missile free. What did I do wrong?

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 08:26 PM

Don't worry, your missile launchers are not lost. They were just unequipped and went to your inventory. When you're in your mechlab, modifying the loadout, you have an area on the right where you find all equipment that is available for your mech, both things you own and those you don't. Just pick the launchers back up and drag them into the place you want to have them that has free hardpoints of the right category.

#3 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 08:29 PM

View PostDeathComing, on 20 May 2021 - 07:32 PM, said:

I have Orion IIC-C. Tried repositioning my LRM's and now they are gone. I have no idea where I can find them or if they are lost. Now I am missile free. What did I do wrong?

When you have your 'Mech opened in the 'Mechlab, check "Owned Items". This button filters all your owned weapons and equipment suitable for the 'Mech.

You LRMs should be there. I do not think that they are really lost, unless you deliberately sold them.

Posted Image

#4 DeathComing

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 09:47 AM

View Postmartian, on 20 May 2021 - 08:29 PM, said:

When you have your 'Mech opened in the 'Mechlab, check "Owned Items". This button filters all your owned weapons and equipment suitable for the 'Mech.

You LRMs should be there. I do not think that they are really lost, unless you deliberately sold them.

Thank you for the screenshot. It was huge help. I was able to find my weapons, just had a few problems reconfiguring my assortment of weapons but got my mech back close to original configuration. Thanks again!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users