1 reply to this topic

#1 ReemusX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 299 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 21 May 2021 - 09:49 PM

We are a fairly new unit (created in August of 2020) by a few of us who enjoyed running together and wolfpacking in like mechs (usually Urbies). We decided to make a unit for fun and people joined in with us to be a part of it. We have experienced and mature players as well as brand new players.

We are on a small Discord server and like to hang out and have fun while coming up with different ways and builds to run as a lance. We are a small, no-drama, no ego, no pressure group of people.

Some of us play a lot of faction play and would like to put more into it with more players. I often run unit events with MC, GSP, and Premium Time rewards in events like damage per ton competitions, mech poker, and an "Urbie Derby" where we bring out Urbies into private lobby for a little Urb on Urb tournament.

Again, we are chill and laid back...but always coming up with fun ideas to take a lance in a match and roll the other team as best we can. We actively stay together and run different tactics. We also try to organize the pug matches into a win where we can.

If you are interested, just send me (ReemusX) or any of our main dudes who are on often a message. (Cension) (BIO SYLANCER) (FOXTROT9XL) We look forward to playing!!

The only requirement we have (and is not required immediately) is that you have an Urbanmech at some point, as we often do our crazy Urbie lance drops when we are feeling sassy.

Here is our YouTube page with some of our best matches.

[URB-] UrbieNomics 101 - YouTube

Thanks!! See you on the battlefield!!

#2 WeskerWild

• PipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 08:56 AM

Hey, sent you a friends request to hopefully join ya URB for some fun, old timer thats not played for a year or so. and yes I do have Urbies fav one is 3 Heavy Machineguns/ 2 light PPC and a flame thrower Posted Image

Anyways hopefully catch yo all ingame.

Edited by WeskerWild, 02 June 2021 - 09:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users