Event ending time

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rebel Mk3

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 04:38 PM

Could you show the event ending time in more then one time zone. UTC keeps the time concise but its a time zone that I have literally only seen when playing MWO and creates confusion about when an event ends.

For example I though I had until the May 27th to post for the "Thanks for the Boosted event." When I went post on the forum around 6:20PM on the 26th I found it closed. This may seem like a small thing, but clearer communication about times will prevent confusion and prevent me from complaining.

I've seen other games use countdown timers and/or list the ending time in multiple time zones throughout the world to keep things clear.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 20 June 2021 - 12:39 AM

Hello there... I don't know if this will help, but you might try referencing the "MWO Clock" page @ https://mwomercs.com/clock as something to reasonably assist you in keeping track of time limits. Failing that, if you have a smartphone with a Clock App of some kind that can do multiple time zones, then you might rig that to enable you to track PGI's local (UTC -8:00 when Non-DST) time zone. :huh:

I really do wish that they would make the page which I'm pointing to more accessible to the Community as a whole. It would help with a lot of these time-related issues. Even so little as a spot in the footer below the News & Twitch links would be enough to handle it. :(

~D. V. "Perhaps MWO's own Clock page can help you?" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users