#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:28 AM

Godzilla vs Kong

I've been waiting for the DVD release of this one for a while, and now It's in my LRM flinging hands. The movie starts out calmly enough, with a guy trying to and successfully stealing some data right before Godzilla put the smack down on the tech site. When they try to move Kong in a move to explore hollow earth, Godzilla attacks the fleet of ships. Kong makes it to Hollow Earth and finds a huge axe he can use. Godzilla now in Hong Kong blasts straight down into the ground towards Kong, drilling down through miles of ground into Hollow Earth, and Kong climbs out and they fight. Mechagodzilla pops up and the two greats tag team to defeat him.

Most of the movie is good. MechaGodzilla looks great. Well done. The flying snakes, great dethail, would love to see those in a stand alone monster flick. The only visual flaw I saw was Godzilla did not look as good as he could have as he looks over the destruction of several ships. Also on the other hand, Godzilla knowing that Kong was in Hollow Earth and blasting a tunnel to his rival in just a few seconds was also fairly far fetched. Otherwise, a good monster stomping movie. Posted Image

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:19 PM

been an eternity since a watchable movie came out. gonna have to check it out.
its kind of sad that its a monster bash creature feature that i count as "watchable". come on hollywood, make movies great again.

Edited by LordNothing, 17 June 2021 - 05:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users