3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:38 AM

After picking up Godzilla vs Kong, I had to navigate a traffic light. No big deal. The light turned green and I started to proceed thought the light and was starting to accelerate...when the person behind me honked their horn!

Now I don't know what they were upset about, the light had just turned green and traffic was beginning to slow. Yeah, the car I drive is no Mustang with a super hot rod finish and a bad a$$ engine. Nope, not even close. There was no need to honk in my opinion. So I decided to be a jerk and drive slow. The person behind me started really having a fit and honking like crazy, arms flinging all over the place with plenty of fingers.

It just seems to me that if you are making a turn, or something like that, there is no need to honk and throw a fit. Note to others. Honking will not cause some of us (Me!) to drive any faster.

To bad I didn't have any bird feed. I would have liked to have come to a dead stop and started to feed the birds for an hour, but alas, none was on hand. Oh well.

#2 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,966 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:30 AM

nice one lol

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:14 PM

the car horn, a signal that says "im an *******". as a pedestrian i hate getting honked at. so you have to take your foot off the gas for 2 seconds. i now cross the road with a large rock in hand. you just hold it up at windshield level and look at the offending car crosseyed. pedestrians still have the right of way and there is no j-walking law on the books in our area (thare are like 4 crosswalks in our town and no traffic lights, so such a law would be really impractical). so should car decide to floor it, they are going to have a 30 pound granite boulder in their face. and since they were speeding and not yielding the right of way, if i survive there will be a massive lawsuit. as for me, im just taking my rock for a walk. pedestrians can be ******** too.

Edited by LordNothing, 17 June 2021 - 05:16 PM.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 June 2021 - 11:11 PM

Hi there, Kalimaster... I would have enjoyed seeing a dashcam of this, if you had happened to snag one. It would have made a good laugh, seeing the nut behind you going berserk. :lol:

~D. V. "wishing for the video version of the [bleep] honker as seen from your car" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users