Ach-E Error 52

3 replies to this topic

#1 Foxolov

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 07:54 AM

Just got ACH-E from this june free light 'mechs event. Decided to rework it for my needs, and everytime I try and remove LMG ammo from hands, then save - the game doesn't allow me, showing error 52. It happens exclusively when I remove LMG ammo from any hand, and either put it to other parts or remove completely, everything else seems to not produce error 52.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 July 2021 - 12:15 PM

Have you strip the mech and saved before proceeding? Logged out then back in? Essentially your client and the server have been desynced with regards of what has been equipped, iirc.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 03 July 2021 - 12:17 PM.

#3 Foxolov

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 12:26 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 03 July 2021 - 12:15 PM, said:

Have you strip the mech and saved before proceeding? Logged out then back in? Essentially your client and the server have been desynced with regards of what has been equipped, iirc.

Aaaand, by the virtue of magic or whatever, stripping+saving helped.
Logging out and in wasn't helping by the way, and this error was localised to this one mech to these few parts (lmg ammo in hands of ACH-E), everything else was saving just fine. I wasn't testing, i.e., ballistic piranha or smth, so I don't know if it affected all mg ammo or these few.
Anyway, thanks, stripping solved the problem just fine.

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 July 2021 - 12:37 PM

View PostFoxolov, on 03 July 2021 - 12:26 PM, said:

Aaaand, by the virtue of magic or whatever, stripping+saving helped.
Logging out and in wasn't helping by the way, and this error was localised to this one mech to these few parts (lmg ammo in hands of ACH-E), everything else was saving just fine. I wasn't testing, i.e., ballistic piranha or smth, so I don't know if it affected all mg ammo or these few.
Anyway, thanks, stripping solved the problem just fine.

Thanks for responding back!! A some of the threads the players were able to fix it by logging out then back in but for some that didnt help, but the strip/save would work. Of course for those that had restarted the client may have saved their mech prior to logging out but not making any changes before logging out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users